Grunts Irish music Hootenanny

QG...get a mouse.  get one now, you can always use it on your new laptop. much easier than all that keyboard stuff. then just watch that 2 minutes tutorial i sent you recently.

a mouse by the way ...i don't mean a little rodent... it's a plastic thing. Not from the pet shop... get yourself sorted man... finally!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

QG...get a mouse.  get one now, you can always use it on your new laptop. much easier than all that keyboard stuff.

QG, I highly recommend this Logitech mouse.  I've had it for years, dropped it on the floor dozens of times and it keeps on kicking.    It is so simple to use, there is no setup or configuration. No wires.  It takes one AA battery which lasts a very long time.   

It comes with a little thingy that you stick into your laptop.  It takes a couple of seconds to find the hole and other second to stick it in, It slips in even easier than a lubricated lovestick goes into an eagerly awaiting ladyboy lovehole!  When you buy a new laptop it takes just a second to pull out and another second to put it in to your new laptop.  

This is an extremely cost effective mouse for tech challenged guys.  If you had a mouse now you could easily click on the pic or the button below and your new mouse would arrive before the end of the month.