Looks like Money gets you free

BigTel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8768657/British-man-46-accused-murdering-sex-worker-Thailand-snooker-cue-fled-country.html

I can only think that this piece of vermin who murdered a unidentified bar worker must of had enough cash to get himself out, as the last I remember He was handcuffed in the back of a Police truck aslo we had a post which I can't find here where we showed Him in Soi buakhow with a troop of Police around Him whilst He reinacted which bar He had got the Girl from.

33574698-8768657-image-a-103_1600955328199.jpg

• Like 3

He's been in the press in Ireland , hiding out in County Cavan apparently , the local police claim they have no cause to arrest him .

How he could have skipped jail , escaped Thailand and made it to Ireland in the middle of a pandemic when ordinary holiday makers couldn't find flights points to one thing only .

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Jimslim said:

How he could have skipped jail , escaped Thailand and made it to Ireland in the middle of a pandemic when ordinary holiday makers couldn't find flights points to one thing only .

We can only speculate on how He got back , but just imagine the logistics involved when as you point out Jim, there are no normal travel routes as we know them even open now, surely He couldn't have gone up to the counter at the airport presented His passport, then stroll through security and onwards through to immigration ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BigTel said:

surely He couldn't have gone up to the counter at the airport presented His passport, then stroll through security and onwards through to immigration ?

As you say Tel we can only guess but I'd assume he's somehow got out of Thailand then travelled from another country , how he ever got out of police custody in the first place obviously involved a big backhander , absolute disgrace . 

• Like 3