Slutwalk

Pdoggg

It has always amused me when a girl has a very short skirt on or one with the split up one side to her hip and is constantly  adjusting it so you cant see anything , if they are that worried about why put it on in the first place .

If there is something to see I will do my best to be looking .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

The LOS is our saving grace as far as sex is concerned. I am 60-years-old and the thought of sex with a woman my age, or even close to my age, is enough to put me off my lunch for a year. I ain’t rich, so getting younger women who wanna fuck me in the states is outta the question. Besides, when you see those fat, heinous, tattooed skanks with purple hair and a bad attitude, I’d rather swallow razor blades. 

I’ll take the femboys, ladyboys, and women of SE Asia any day over those fat cunts. I don’t care if it means I only get laid when I’m on vacation. 

So glad I never got married. 

• Like 3
On 6/23/2020 at 9:40 PM, strocube said:

The LOS is our saving grace as far as sex is concerned. I am 60-years-old and the thought of sex with a woman my age, or even close to my age, is enough to put me off my lunch for a year. I ain’t rich, so getting younger women who wanna fuck me in the states is outta the question. Besides, when you see those fat, heinous, tattooed skanks with purple hair and a bad attitude, I’d rather swallow razor blades. 

I’ll take the femboys, ladyboys, and women of SE Asia any day over those fat cunts. I don’t care if it means I only get laid when I’m on vacation. 

So glad I never got married. 

Tijuana is good too when you can't get to LOS like now.

You're still allowed to cross the border right?

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, strocube said:

I have no idea if the border is open or not. I think not, actually. 
Even though I am fluent in Spanish and only about two hours from the border, Tijuana is not someplace I am willing to go to get laid. Too scary for me. 

I know a guy on the forums.. when he couldn't get to LOS he went to Tijuana. He actually got a live in shemale gf from Tijuana.. who wasn't a gold digger.

I went to one of the most politically correct colleges in America. High academic standards meant serious womyn....spelled with a y.

It was just as the tsunami of PC police were hitting campuses.

But there is one way to always get laid. Be a bad boy.

I acted bad. Didnt give a fuck about PC (but I was careful not to cross the line and get expelled or worse.....although many many times i was up in front of the Dean for review of my behavior.... just like on LadyboyPattaya.com).

And you know what? no matter how PC the bitches were....that attitude turned them on. They loved it.

Feep down inside, no matter how much they deny it, girls just want to be girls. That is, dominated and drilled by a guy who just doesnt give a fuck.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1