Staying Logged In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to raise this issue again.

I stay logged in until my PC is powered down, my browser remembers my details so I just click 'login' when I return to http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/

It's no biggie, but all other forums I visit I can access them immediately without logging in, unless I've flushed my browser (Opera 11.01).

Please don't lose sleep over it, this is just for information :)

• 4 months later...

This is odd. I remain logged in no matter how many times I leave and return. The only time I have to log in anew is when I refresh my browser or power down my computer.

Same here.

And I don't power down my computer at night. Instead I go to Hibernatemode.

Benefits of Hibernate vs powering down:

1) MUCH quicker startup

2) Battery usage is negligible. Just about the same as powering down.

3) I don't get logged out of Ladyboy Review.

I use a variety of browsers on a Vista OS.

I just tried your trick PD and it didn't work...

And not only do I have to log back in every time, but it won't remember my user name or password...Functions that work on every other site I frequent...

Not the biggest prob in the total scheme of things, but annoying nonetheless...I've tried different browsers and it doesn't make any difference...It just don't like me I guess...

I just tried your trick PD and it didn't work...

And not only do I have to log back in every time, but it won't remember my user name or password...Functions that work on every other site I frequent...

Not the biggest prob in the total scheme of things, but annoying nonetheless...I've tried different browsers and it doesn't make any difference...It just don't like me I guess...

Don't worry K. I have to sign in every time as well.

Every other forum I am permanently signed in.

Cheers DK

• 11 months later...

A question before my comment to my previous post ...

Can I somehow see a list of my posts? I posted somewhere and can't find my way back!

I had the problem today that my login "didn't work", for lack of better semantics.

I was looking at a topic and noticed the reply option wasn't available so I went to the top of the page. The "login" wasn't there, so I opened another tab in Chrome via duplicate and clicked on the LBR logo to get the login option. I logged in and went back and refreshed the tab where I was reading, but it didn't recognize my login. I logged in again and reloaded (refreshed) several times and finally got recognition of my login!

As I said above, I do have to relogin EVERY time I return to the forum and I have not formally logged out. The system does not "remember" me for 4 days! Maybe it hates me !!!

Thank you pdogg. :hi:

This, of course, only works if a user can fi

nd one of their posts !!! :sign0007:

Another way to do it is:

Look for View New Content on the right side above the first post of a page,and above that is a search box and above that is your name with a drop down menu.

1) Look at the drop down menu near your name.

2) Click on Content

3) Click on Only Posts

Yes "most" guys. :biggrin:

In the next month or so LBR is going to have new code primarily to make page loading quicker. So we've decided not to do further fixes dealing with login issues with the old code, we're going to wait and incorporate it into the new code.

Sam, may have some special issues due to special fixes linked to his IP address and also because he uses his laptop from more than one location.

But for most of you (I think :db: )if you don't close your browser and if you Hibernate instead of powering down then you'll stay logged in.

Forgetting about lBR for a moment, Hibernating instead of powering down at night makes it much easier as you don't have to boot up in the morning.

Also Clearing Your Cache often solves various problems.

• 1 month later...

I don't know what the hell has changed but for the first time in well over a year I am able to STAY logged on!!! :happy0065:

I can hardly believe it! I am logged on at the hotel; the office; on the road; where ever I go. :yahoo:

Is this Divine intervention finally? I've been bitching about this problem forever so lets hope it lasts.