Other custom videos with Hitler or other themes

The first Hitler video (TOP 5 Pattaya bars of 2016) was an instant hit at the other Board; so much that moderation moved it into a less visible sub-forum, to which I responded by making another one from scratch (as opposed to using the online template of the first video).  In doing it, I realized I enjoyed it and that many BMs enjoyed seeing this kind of videos and for the next few months in 2016 I made a bunch more in the hope also they would earn me Advanced Member status in the other Board.  It did not ... and after a while I stopped because I felt like a fool putting so much painstaking effort only to remain ostracized.   The videos gradually slipped into the oblivion in the back pages, but that was not enough and they were all hoovered!  I am glad to repost them here in exclusivity:

And this is the last one I did when I finally accepted that I was wasting my time on an unappreciative, borderline-hostile moderation that I targeted with this video:

• Like 7

These 2 videos are special.  They were attempts I made to connect with the bromancers-in-chief of the ladyboy world.  They never said "thank you" or gave them a like.  The videos are highly flattering.  As is the fact that someone (me!) took the time to make them... I guess they did not trust my good intentions.

• Like 3

And here are a couple more videos I did in 2017 for a TR I dedicated to Sir Roger Moore who had just died.  Each of the TR's posts was themed after one of the 26 James Bond movies to date.  It was by far the TR with most views ever (over 100,000) at the other Board and with almost 2,000 original ladyboy photos.  All hoovered! just to show me.  Well, that TR is fully backed up and the best of it will resurrect here at the Romscars Club:

• Like 6

This is a spur of the moment video I did about Cristiano Ronaldo when he won the FIFA's Best of 2016.  His girlfriend at the time, Russian supermodel Irina Shayk, reminded me of C&D's leading lady Patricia.  So, it's a spoof about Ronaldo falling for a ladyboy and wondering if he is gay... which some people say he is despite having fucked some of the hottest women in the world and even having got in trouble for it...

Party On Cristiano!

• Like 5

I don't know 7.  For a gay guy, Ronaldo sure has plowed a lot of pussy... top notch pussy as well ...

Here is another video I had forgotten about.  It actually precedes all the other ones.   It is basically a personality comparison between the ladyboy world's 2 most famous bar owners Scott (Lionel Messi) and Jimbo (Cristiano Ronaldo).

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Rom said:

Here is another video I had forgotten about. 

:biggrin: This is so good, Rom. Hilarious stuff! Apologies for not participating in your other video threads lately, I' ve been a bit busy. I'll check em out .

I did watch most of them back when you posted them on PY couple years ago.

Ronnie C7 is about as straight as Elton John, which isn't an issue in any way, I just wish he could come out already and do the LBQT scene a huge favour being the role model he is for so many kids.  Imagine the boost all the closet gay football players would get.

Check this out and tell me this isn't a queen singing Rhianna:

• Like 2

Funny 7.  I had not seen that one.  CR not necessarily gay.  Just an extrovert who believes he is good at everything he does shown there having fun singing to show off.  Haven't we all done it?

Here are a couple more videos I did for another non-ladyboy Board using the Hitler templates I had created.  It was just a matter of changing the scripts...  I made sure to insert references to ladyboys in both.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Rom said:

Funny 7.  I had not seen that one.  CR not necessarily gay.  Just an extrovert who believes he is good at everything he does shown there having fun singing to show off.  Haven't we all done it?

Here are a couple more videos I did for another non-ladyboy Board using the Hitler templates I had created.  It was just a matter of changing the scripts...  I made sure to insert references to ladyboys in both.

I loved the comment from the girl saying, Here comes the ATM. I use that myself.

• 10 months later...