Democrats Abroad Primary At Robin Hood Tavern Pattaya

Pdoggg

The polling place in Pattaya for the Democrats Abroad primary on March 5th is at Robin Hood Tavern.  Below is a video posted by our resident Vlog Connoisseur Duke007 detailing the Max Menu created by Chef Max who has a Michelin Star.  You have also hang out and have a few beers which you can't do at a polling station in the USA.

In Pattaya and Eastern Seaboard:

Thursday, March 5

Robin Hood Tavern, The Avenue Shopping Centre, Thanon Pattayasaisong, Muang, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
038 410 511

10:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Having the primary held at the Robin Hood Tavern is quite symbolic as Bernie plans to take from the feudal barons, oligarchs, insurance companies, and Big Pharma so that Americans don't continue to die as a result of inadequate health insurance and that the redistribution of income from working people to the billionaires which started 40 years ago is reversed.

Last year in the Democrats Abroad primary, Bernie carried Pattaya and Thailand and all but just three countries. 

Democrats Abroad Thailand  
2020 Global Presidential Primary Voting Center List

In the Bangkok Area:

Tuesday, March 3

Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Thailand, 518/5 Ploenchit Road (connected to the BTS Skytrain Chitlom station)
Patumwan, Bangkok 10330

11:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Wednesday, March 4

Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Thailand, 518/5 Ploenchit Road (connected to the BTS Skytrain Chitlom station)
Patumwan, Bangkok 10330

Bangkok  - Nichada Thani / Nonthaburi:

Wednesday, March 4

Beergasm, Tha Sai, Mueang Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand

8:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Saturday, March 7

The Roadhouse, 942/1 Rama IV, Surawong Rd.,
Bangkok, Thailand

12:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Tuesday, March 10

Patumwan, Bangkok 10330

In Pattaya and Eastern Seaboard:

Thursday, March 5

Robin Hood Tavern, The Avenue Shopping Centre, Thanon Pattayasaisong, Muang, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
038 410 511

10:00 AM to 7:00 PM

In Chiang Mai:

Saturday, March 7

Green Nimman Chiang Mai University Residence,  239 Nimmanhaemin Road Muang District, Chiang Mai 50200

8:00 AM to 7:00 PM

• Like 1

I cannot take any part of this clown show called the 2020 election seriously. 
I’m calling this again; the US and the world are in for another four years of orange buffoonery and continued imperial fuckery across the planet. 
Not that it makes much difference which evil clown TPTB decide to install as puppet prez, since the empire will continue with the usual planet-wide, industrial scale mass murder for profit regardless of whatever preselected corporate psycho stooge gets installed in the Whitehouse. 

30 minutes ago, strocube said:

I cannot take any part of this clown show called the 2020 election seriously. 
I’m calling this again; the US and the world are in for another four years of orange buffoonery and continued imperial fuckery across the planet. 
Not that it makes much difference which evil clown TPTB decide to install as puppet prez, since the empire will continue with the usual planet-wide, industrial scale mass murder for profit regardless of whatever preselected corporate psycho stooge gets installed in the Whitehouse. 

Good then dont take part!!!!  On one hand you rail against "orange buffoonery" and on the other you say it makes no difference.  If its the latter, then way piss and moan all the time.  Honestly, nobody brought you to the USA in chains and nobody is keeping you here either FFS.

So I guess things were better in the Roaring 20's?  They were better in Victorian times?  They were better 180 years ago?  Things are not perfect and there is injustice but never have so many had so much.  

2 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Things are not perfect and there is injustice but never have so many had so much.  

Warren Buffet said that the Average Joe today is in many ways better off than a king in Victorian times.    Back then, no internet, no AC, no airplanes, no penicillin if you got the Syph. Not even sure if there were bum squirts!

4 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Good then dont take part!!!!  On one hand you rail against "orange buffoonery" and on the other you say it makes no difference.  If its the latter, then way piss and moan all the time.  Honestly, nobody brought you to the USA in chains and nobody is keeping you here either FFS.

So I guess things were better in the Roaring 20's?  They were better in Victorian times?  They were better 180 years ago?  Things are not perfect and there is injustice but never have so many had so much.  

I don’t.

Geez, man, “love it or leave it” innit. Actually, someone (mom and dad) did bring me to the U.S. when I was 3-years-old. I plan on leaving at the first opportunity. It just may take a while yet. 
I do not like bullshit or propaganda and I will continue to call it out whenever I see it. The imperial clown show is bullshit and propaganda on parade. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, strocube said:

I don’t.

Geez, man, “love it or leave it” innit. Actually, someone (mom and dad) did bring me to the U.S. when I was 3-years-old. I plan on leaving at the first opportunity. It just may take a while yet. 
I do not like bullshit or propaganda and I will continue to call it out whenever I see it. The imperial clown show is bullshit and propaganda on parade. 

I didnt say love it or leave it.  I wish people would just have an appreciation instead of bitching and moaning.  Why wait?  Why not leave now?  Because you probably dont have enough money and dont want to live in another country without money or the chance to make money.  I wonder where you would go when you leave, SE Asia perhaps?  Hardly a crescent of relative freedom and opportunity.

The main reason we are all together here on this forum is that we have a common interest-we enjoy having sex with guys that look like/act like girls.  If we are talking abut Thailand and The Philippines, then we are talking about places that climbing any type of economic ladder is nigh impossible.  In essence we are taking advantage of these often gentle souls due to their lack of economic opportunity. 

Say what you want but if you get some kind of education, do the right thing one can carve out a nice living/life for yourself in America.By education I am not talking about a $100,000 plus degree in Lesbian Dance Theory.  I am talking about something more competitive, more useful.  Were your parents WRONG for bringing you here as a child?  How would your lot have been had you remained in the country of your origin?  If you were born there, then I assume you are still a citizen.  Maybe that country will welcome you with open arms? 

I think most of the guys on here are older, maybe over 40, and I wonder how their parents did and as a result how THEY did.

Many like to rail about "the evil corporations" but most of these said companies provide services and make things that make our lives better and make things  people want to buy!!!!

If ANYONE is sucking off the teat of this horrible imperial entity that is the US of A, then you are complicit.  Its kind of like all those celebutards who were woke before they knew the meaning of woke and proclaimed they would emigrate if trump won. He did and I am still waiting for them to leave......

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Things are not perfect and there is injustice but never have so many had so much.  

Certainly things are better in US and generally across the world. Mankind does progress economically and scientifically or we would all still be living in caves.

But even in the US, the wealthiest country in the world 40 million people live below the poverty line receiving welfare and food stamps.

I was just watching this German documentary this morning. Worth watching if you have the time. When I post youtube/videos on here they generally don't work but you can google it.

Screenshot 2020-01-20 at 17.12.46.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I see little old ladies camping out on the side walk next to their wheelchairs. There are entire homeless encampments with thousands of people camped out in drainage ditches along the LA river here in SoCal. These places look just like Brazilian favelas. 
Then there are the thousands of our much praised veterans, many in wheelchairs and walkers, missing limbs, begging for change on freeway on ramps. These poor bastards bought the lie and went and “served,” then if they manage to come back alive, totally shattered, with a host of life-long ailments as a result of their ‘service,” they are kicked to the curb by the gov. “Fuck you very much.” “Have a nice day” says the VA. 
Merika, bitchez! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, strocube said:

Then there are the thousands of our much praised veterans, many in wheelchairs and walkers, missing limbs, begging for change on freeway on ramps. These poor bastards bought the lie and went and “served,” then if they manage to come back alive, totally shattered, with a host of life-long ailments as a result of their ‘service,” they are kicked to the curb by the gov. “Fuck you very much.” “Have a nice day” says the VA. 

Patriotism should be a 2 way street.    But it doesn't seem to work that way.

8 hours ago, Quietguy said:

In the DW documentary people in Appalachia, one of the poorest regions of US, are being evicted and can't afford healthcare. But they voted 80% for Trump, and say they will again.

I guess to many Appalachians, the Culture War is more important than Class Warfare. 

On 1/20/2020 at 8:55 AM, ArchieBunker said:

I wish people would just have an appreciation instead of bitching and moaning. 

I was a slacker for most of my life but managed to get one good job and then got very lucky which allowed me to quit at a relatively young age.  So I do appreciate that there is opportunity in the USA.   I believe that if the swamp is drained (the real swamp, not Trump's swamp) there will be even more opportunity for Americans.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:55 AM, ArchieBunker said:

The main reason we are all together here on this forum is that we have a common interest-we enjoy having sex with guys that look like/act like girls.  If we are talking abut Thailand and The Philippines, then we are talking about places that climbing any type of economic ladder is nigh impossible.  In essence we are taking advantage of these often gentle souls due to their lack of economic opportunity. 

I posted something similar a few years back and I sure got lots of pushback!

In a macro sense, we are taking advantage of these gentle souls. That's an inconvenient truth. I think the typical Thai ladyboy is much nicer than the typical farang.  

However, In a micro sense, our P4P interactions are a win-win for both parties; Adam Smith's invisible hand guiding dick into ass for 1000 baht.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, of course, I will occasionally get pangs of guilt when I think about the economic disparity between myself and the ladyboys, femboys, and girls I am shagging in Thailand for money. I mitigate this by keeping that disparity in mind and by being as decent and generous as a I possibly can. Of course, I always do my best to please my partner as well and make sure they get off as much as me. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Today was primary day in Pattaya

Biden 7, Sanders 5, Warren 1

Uncle Joe won Pattaya as the demographics skew male and older but Bernie is leading overall in Thailand with more voting in the next few days in Bangkok and Chiang Mai.  Note Tuesday voting was completed before any USA Super Tuesday results were reported.

Tuesday, March 3rd Bangkok Foreign Correspondents Club

Sanders 48, Warren 34, Biden 19, Bloomberg 5. 

Wednesday, March 4th Bangkok Foreign Correspondent's Club

Sanders 17, Warren 11, Biden 6, Bloomberg 1, & Klobuchar 1. 

Wednesday, March 4th Nothaburi Beergasm

Biden 21, Sanders 15, Warren 9, Bloomberg 1, and Buttigieg 1.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:14 PM, strocube said:

I see little old ladies camping out on the side walk next to their wheelchairs. There are entire homeless encampments with thousands of people camped out in drainage ditches along the LA river here in SoCal. These places look just like Brazilian favelas. 
Merika, bitchez! 

I've just been watching a BBC program, one of a series of presenter Simon Reeves travelling through the US. Episode 3 is about California. He meets a couple of volunteer medics who help the homeless in LA. They said LA has more than 45,000 homeless people. More than the next 27 US cities together, New York has 2,500 homeless. I guess it's because it's warmer in LA so easier to be on the streets, temperature wise anyway.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

They said LA has more than 45,000 homeless people. More than the next 27 US cities together, New York has 2,500 homeless.

The New York City number is probably just the official count of people sleeping on the street or in train stations, subways, etc.   But I'm pretty sure NYC has more homeless people than LA but there are many more shelters in NYC and also more subsidized housing.  Perhaps cities with cold winters are somewhat morally obligated to provide shelter.

Although New York has more homeless people, it is the number not in emergency shelters that makes Los Angeles stand out. Only about one in seven homeless adults in Los Angeles has access to a temporary shelter bed - and one-fifth of all unsheltered homeless people in the United States live in Los Angeles County.

There is definitely a correlation between homelessness and rental price.  The glamour cities all have extremely high homeless populations.  This year's Super Bowl was between Kansas City and San Francisco.  Rents in San Francisco are about triple that of Kansas City.   

Kansas City, MO

Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre   1,124.17

Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre   799.05

San Francisco, CA

Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre       3,517.85 $         
Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre    2,834.70 $