Bareback riders plz stop

Coxy277

to all you bareback riders could you plz stop doing it as it has hit home to me how dangerouse of a practice this is

my wifes cousin who has been a ladyboy in pattaya now for 6 yrs has just got back to the village with the final stagges of aids this once very pretty girl caanot walk talk can hardly see

and all because she thought customers would like her better if she never used a condom she work in walking street and beach road must admit i never did see her there but we joked alot about the danger and she just laught it of

i hate to think how many guys she has given it to and how many familys she is going to distroy if i new before today that she would have had hiv i would have explained to her family what she was doing as they thought she waresponsibilitys a waitress

i for one and giving up playing away from home i am not taking the risk anymore because of poeple who do not take the responsibility to protect them self and the person there with spreeding a killer and a home braker so plz stop

her name was dor ot that is what i knew her as if i find out she used another name i will print and if get a working pic of her i will post just incase she is known to any of you

In Nana area there are around 300 Lbs working and i would guess that at least 10% and probably a lot more have aids. Pleeing for mongers to stop barebacking is a waste of time , a complete and utter waste of time as they probably arnt even reading forums if they are still skating on thin ice

Its takes two to tango ... The buck stops with the Ladyboy IMO

or

Blame the Thai boyfriends who im guessing is where this problem eminates from..my guess is that these buggers never sheath up

On this subject look at the posts under "HIV Update" in this same category of Thailand Ladyboy Scene.

When it comes to AIDS it makes no sense to play the blame game, it makes no difference if a Thai gave it to a LB or a falang. It just makes me sick when I read stories like the one above. If one of us gets HIV he has a reasonable chance of living on since most of us have access to health care and medication but a Thai LB is not as lucky, he goes back to his village to die in a miserable way. Who ever gave it to the poor kid, Thai or falang, committed murder. Think about it.

Nobody should wash his hands of it by saying its the LB's fault she should have covered up. Did you read Coxy's post,the poor kid barebacked because she thought her customers would like her better not because she liked it. I am sure most of us know its not love on first sight when a LB goes with us, they have to do what they do in order to make a living, support family back home and at the same time look for affection, its a pretty tough life.

Sorry guys if I sound like preaching, but at my age sometime the human side becomes more important than the sex

i know alot of guys on here and other forums that bareback can tell by the pics on trip reports to be honest i dont care if sombody gets it i care that it gets passed on to others after ,it just multiplys we cany rely on the thais to stop as there pretty ignorant to the problem and have a great way of shutting there mind off to things that havernt touched them yet

they dont understand the world outside there country and only think it happerns to others

We all think it only happens to others because we all think the world is HUGE and little old me is not that important and consequently will not ever encounter, nor cause to affect anything to alter the bliss of the cosmos. Yada Yada. Please shake your head and see if something rolls around aimlessly.

Our world (and I mean "our" world) is small. Very small. I am sure my good friend LUNG would back me up when I say: "Smarten the fuck up". If you dip your uncovered dick in an unshielded recipient, both you and they cause me and my brethren tremendous danger. Why would you do that? Just to cum bareback?!!? Goodness!

There are so many wonderful, healthy, exciting, breath-taking, and unbelievable ways to cum in Thailand I cannot imagine for a second how cumming or receiving bareback could trump them.

Please cease and desist.

• Upvote 1

Such a sad story. What makes it even more tragic, is that is just one of thousands of similar experiences.

Heartbreaking, to think that the girl didn't use condoms because she wanted her customers to like her more.

Let's not ever forget that these are real people with lives, families and the same hopes and dreams we all have.

Be safe, cover up, it's not all about you and your brief moment of pleasure. Our choices have consequences that ripple through the lives of everyone.

Enjoy the little head, but for fuck's sake, think with the big head.

Okay, sermon over.

• 3 weeks later...

...they have to do what they do in order to make a living, support family back home and at the same time look for affection, its a pretty tough life.

I apologize for taking this thread off topic, but that statement is patently not true...They have choices same as we do...That they choose to work in a bar and subject themselves to STD is their choice...They can choose to work elsewhere and make enough baht to live and send money home to mama and papa but for whatever reasons, some choose the bar life...Only a handful of Thai ladyboys work in bars and only a small number of those make bar work their career...

My experience tells me the choice is made to work in a bar or in the Thai sex industry because they are mostly lazy fucks...Where else can they sleep all day, party all night, hang out with like-minded friends, and cum on demand...

The alternate choices require that they actually work for their baht...

In my opinion they are for the most part work-shy, slothful, indolent creatures...And I suspect that also translates into engaging in bareback sex...

But I still love them all...

There are a few Pattaya-based websites out there which specialize in showing the LB's getting barebacked - these girls [and the person fucking them] are risking death or hepatitis and many other diseases just because the guy shooting the movie tells 'em they will get a couple extra thousand baht. Beyond foolish.

It also hurts their prospects for being bar-fined and taken home by as many men as possible, their ultimate nightly goal after all. If you had seen some ladyboy getting barebacked on the internet, or heard stories from many guys that {X} was prone to sleeping with multiple partners without wearing a raincoat, would YOU choose her? I know I wouldn't.

If you had seen some ladyboy getting barebacked on the internet, or heard stories from many guys that {X} was prone to sleeping with multiple partners without wearing a raincoat, would YOU choose her? I know I wouldn't.

So you have seen on Internet or heard those stories of barebacking about an LB ,so you don't go with her.

But,I would bet my balls Jai Dee that you have, at least one time had sex with an LB that had HIV and of course you've not known it.

Cheers DK

Most likely, the answer would be yes....which is scary of course. And I already told a story here once of how I got gonnohrea and chlymedia once at the same time from a Pattaya LB who I allowed to sperm in my mouth; bad idea.

And I'd be the first to admit I am guilty of barebacking, and not just one time; I used to go at it with an Obsessions superstar who was a good friend regularly with no cover, this long after she had been with 300, 400 or more guys. My mongering days are long over now and I guess I am lucky I didn't catch anything permanent because some risky behavior WAS involved; future generations need to beware and try not to be lazy!

• Upvote 1