New Pook Bar

duke007

I was having a beer with one of "ours" in Scooters Bar on Buakhao a couple of hours ago  when I noticed the gorgeous Spy from Pooks Bar on soi 6 in the bar next door, on further investigation there is a new Pook Bar next to Pook Swan and it has been apparently been operating for 5 days.

These ladymen are getting everywhere :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

I went in the new Pook Bar last night. Pool table, a lighted raised podium where a couple of LB could dance and the actual bar in back (near the air conditioner). There was one very good looking LB there and three that were of lesser quality. I bought the LB I was playing pool with a LD which was a Breezer that cost 190 baht! I think that is the most I've ever paid for a LD in Pattaya. BF is 500. Price wise they suck compared the the bars just down the street.    

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

I bought the LB I was playing pool with a LD which was a Breezer that cost 190 baht! I think that is the most I've ever paid for a LD in Pattaya. BF is 500. Price wise they suck compared the the bars just down the street.    

190 baht is about half of my daily discretionary budget!

Excellent intel XY!

Not that I was planning to buy a ladydrink, but good to know the pricing.

I don't think many Soi Buakhao guys will be buying ladydrinksthere. I guess if they had exceptional talent, it might be worth it to some guys though.

On 3/12/2017 at 1:38 AM, alaskanbear said:

mr. Duke

i thought you had first Hand knowledge on every ladyboy and every LB bar in Thailand  AS WELL AS COCK SIZE lol

No mate, after 50 trips to the LOS and meeting  ladyboys since 2004 I am still on a learning curve with every trip, which makes it a lot more fun :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I said helle to Pook herself while sitting in old pookswan having a bit of grub one morning when she told me the new bar had opened the night before I went in the new pooks that evening and had a few drinks and met up with another BM and his lady of the week for a few drinks nice place small think she may have to knock the wall into the old pookswan and use the looms upstairs there as no st looms at the mo although u can take a girl and walk through the food place next door all eyes on am sure 55555 never bothers me LOL am sure she will have it running ship shape for my next trip later  in the year Regards Garry

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...