Boracay Island

randiuno

I see from some non ladyboy friendly posts that some travelers are complaining that Boracay island is over run with ladyboys at night. Sounds like my kind of place...does any one have any experience there. Sounds like several discos, bars, and nice beaches, so if thete mobs of ladyboys I me going...like me know

Thanks

Not my experience i'm afraid. I've been to Boracay a couple of times and its pleasant enough.

There are a few Lbs floating around, especially at Charlie bar around boat station 2 area. (from memory)

I would not go to Boracay expecting to find a goddess... take your own!

I've never been to the PI.

But some guys say that except for Angeles City and Manila it's sometimes a good idea to contact some ladyboys in advance.

Here's a link to the ladyboys who have a Profile on Ladyboy Review.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?file=member_search_by_city&&country_id=35&country_name=Philippines&continent_code=AS

• 2 weeks later...

Yep,

A few freelancers at "Charlies on the beach" at boat station2 .More selection at "The Summer Place",just 30 yards down the beach path.Great bar.

You can run in to few at Cocammangas disco,especially on weekend nights.

I've been to Boracay 3 times,and all in all Boracay is a great place to get a nice bungalow and chill-out

My Pre-Arrival Field Report... :roadrage:

Based on the recommendation of the playas on this site, I have endeavored to make contact with some filipino LB's before landing in the Phils. If the response on the ground is anything like the long distance response...I might not be able to walk after two or three days.

Something to watch out for, however. Since all the girls appear to represent that they are looking for a real boyfriend, they seem real eager to intercept you before you have an opportunity to hit the ground. I have had at least 6 girls say they want to pick me up at the airport. It took me a while to figure it out, until one sweet girl, who obviously knows the type of guy she is dealing with, simply said she wanted a chance to be the "first" ladyboy I met when I arrived in the Phils. I guess some things are really obvious...

Anyway, given the sheer numbers of filipino ladyboys/femmeboys on the web,I might have to look at setting up a back-office for my business in Cebu :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Any Feedback and further comments will be appreciated...

On my first trip to Philippines I wanted to go to Boracay, but didn't go for some strange reason...I think everyone was saying it was much more expensive, and not much nicer than other places. So, since I was traveling (and footing the bill for 3 people), I decided to go to other places, Cebu, Malapascua and Dumaguete. However, I get the impression that Boracay might be one of the few places in the Philippines that combines beautiful white sand beaches, great snorkeling and diving, and discos and chill-out bars with house and techno music (I'm a gay 21 at heart!).

Anyway, I was advised that I should take my own ladyboy to Boracay, since the pickings are slim. I have done a search on the various ladyboy dating sites, and there are in fact few listings specifically for Boracay, so even though the straight travel sites complain that Boracay is over-run with freelance ladyboys, I don't see many on the regular dating sites like for all the other regions in the Phils.

Has anyone had any experience with the freelancers in Boracay, or should I just invite one of my friends from my prior trip along and send them a ticket to insure I have some sand on the Boracay Beach as it were.

Thanks in advsnce for your suggestions.

Randi.

Never been to Boracay, but I do know other guys who have been there, and there are plenty of ladyboys there. Taking a ladyboy to Boracay would be like taking your own sand with you. Totally unnecessary.

Hmmm...very conflicting reports....but @Lefty and Katanya as much as I respect your opinions, especially Lefty, I am going to listen to Lin on this one...His pics from his adventures in Tabayas :happy0148: gives me confidence that if he felt he could not find some hot freelancers when he was in Boracay, then I should take my own.

The good news...My friend I'm gonna take won't mind if there is a hot girl at a beach bar and we bring her back for a wild three-way... :Drooling: :Drooling: . So I guess that solves that problem.

CountDown....4 Days till I return to Philippines....

Hmmm...very conflicting reports....but @Lefty and Katanya as much as I respect your opinions, especially Lefty, I am going to listen to Lin on this one...His pics from his adventures in Tabayas :happy0148: gives me confidence that if he felt he could not find some hot freelancers when he was in Boracay, then I should take my own.

The good news...My friend I'm gonna take won't mind if there is a hot girl at a beach bar and we bring her back for a wild three-way... :Drooling: :Drooling: . So I guess that solves that problem.

CountDown....4 Days till I return to Philippines....

Thanks, i only told that i not see many LB freelancer there...maybe 5-6 and also not very nice for me. Anyway maybe something can change after 2 years. If i come back there i'll take with me some very nasty and horny LB for stay good there. Not riak.....lol

• Upvote 1

I can't speak to this from personal experience having not visited Boracay yet, but I've been told by others it's best to take your own entertainment there due to the limited choices available.... visit 1-2 other destinations first & invite your favorite new friend to be your guest there.

Really probably the same advice one gets anywhere you go to a lightly populated beach area whether PI or LOS unless there is a critical mass of tourist crowds. The difficulty getting to Boracay has seem to hamper this, altho development is accelerating.

My experience is that there are some freelancers but not many and when I was there (February 2012) none who floated my boat but as I say in my diving report (in the forum section), I couldn't really see their faces since away from the bars, the lighting was too poor!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Boracay, it is all about timing. There are several fire shows around Station 2, mostly with LB dancers. Personally, I would not contact them there, but maybe make some first eye contact. When the shows finish, around 11-12 pm, they all hang around on that "beach road", sometimes also in on or the other bar and their LB friends are joining them.

(Status of Dec 2012 / Jan 2013. Sorry, no further experience or info about prices, as I was in Boracay with my GF)

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

wonderful video...reminds my old time in Boracay...8 years ago...not so many ladyboys there at that time...dream beach and clear waters...if ure going to Boracay just watch out in the waters....plenty of sharks there...couldn't forget my encounter with a shark big enough to eat me...but it was not hungry...spared me for some ladyboy adventures more....