Dead In Soi Buakhao Hotel Room

Pdoggg

At 23.30 hrs. On 31 Jan 60 percent. Sub. Lt.. Development Noonan is Vice brightness manually. (Investigation) police. Pattaya City, Chonburi. Reported to have died in his hotel room. One in Soi Bua Khao Central area. Nongprue. Banglamung, Chonburi. Thus, along with rescue personnel rushed to the city Sawangboribul wrong place check.

The scene on the third floor of a 327-room hotel such a stink over smelly. Feces and vomit stains found on the floor of the bed, found the body of a deceased male foreigners in nudity. State body showed no signs of abuse. Expected deaths for no less than two days with a girlfriend foreigners sleeping in the same bed crying. Intoxicated and unable to work. The internal audit also found a bottle of liquor.

Officials said the first body was found A resident of the hotel smelled strongly. So let authorities check. And found a room with a dead man's nationality. 41-year-old Kazakh authorities had initially recorded as evidence. And to investigate his death after the release of the first symptoms Zophar sad. The preliminary. Sub. Lt.. Development Noonan. Inspector (investigation), the owner has not been able to identify the actual cause of death. The body was sent to forensic medical examiners institutions. To find out the actual cause of death next.

http://news.sanook.com/2161839/

buak.jpg

Quincy Adams ME;  in it's day in Australia it was compulsory viewing in our house. We got so many shows from USA in those days.  Better than some of the rubbish on now, actually.

Anyway, I'm sure he would've solved the case, even caught the villain too, and for the finale would've revised the translation to tidy up the loose ends. It will be interesting to see the real outcome of the investigation.

2 hours ago, TEXASMAC said:

Jack Klugman, what a good actor.

We've really hi-jacked this thread, haven't we? Still, makes better reading than "Sub. Lt. Development ..." in the translation. I have to admit I couldn't have told you who starred as Quincy Adams, but I enjoyed the show at the time, for sure.