Areas Of Bangkok For Non-Sex Tourists

Pdoggg

I guess Lower Sukhumvit is where most guys who are into ladies and ladyboys stay.  

I heard that the Soi Twilight area which is near Patpong is a favorite area for gays to stay.

Khao San Road is where backpackers go.

What are some areas of Bangkok well suited for middle aged folk who don't want to indulge in the Sex scene?

i stay on Soi2 and there are no sex tourists ( bar one) in this road.Mostly families on Holiday .. Soi4 is cut off now as the Rajah is a building site

Most dont venture onto Soi 4.

Even Patpong is just a novelty and the sex thing is almost dead compared to the past  ... just a night market for tat...

I stay around Nana .(Majestic Suites is my preferred hotel) Not for the bars , I like the area and there is a great food joint opp. my hotel and two real nice parks to go for a walk and some good Temples to visit and close to the canal if I need a boat ride for something different.

Pattaya ,well Feb will be my 3rd trip to Patts so no real favorite spots yet but the beer garden is not to bad.  

Whenever I go to Bangkok I stay at the Natural Ville Residence in Soi Langsuan.

This is north of Lumpini Park on the soi that leads to it.

The rooms are luxurious, it has secure covered parking as I drive there and an awesome equipped gym and swimming pool plus the coffee shop is facing the main soi so people watching is a must.

There are a number of excellent healthy food choices in easy walking distance.

I wont pay Bkk prices so don't bother with tricks there as I have a regular girl that enjoys a cuddle when I'm in town.

The highway is easy to get too aswell so easy to get to Pattaya and enjoy stretching the expat budget to its limit.

:drinks:

• Upvote 2

On 12/26/2016 at 9:40 PM, Pdoggg said:

I guess Lower Sukhumvit is where most guys who are into ladies and ladyboys stay.  

I heard that the Soi Twilight area which is near Patpong is a favorite area for gays to stay.

Khao San Road is where backpackers go.

What are some areas of Bangkok well suited for middle aged folk who don't want to indulge in the Sex scene?

I stay in Indra Place, Baiyoke suites which has no sex, maybe 1 or 2 hookers loitering in the streets but no bars, no pubs. Clean for family i think 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

the very best part of bangkok  from a not tourist point of view is on the other side of the river or the west side. Its called thon buri. has lovely  canals and many trees, a  bit like the  bangkok of old. I hired a boat at Wat Arun and had a day on the canals, very relaxing, the boat  driver even took me back to his house to meet the family.Just  a very nice experience all round

• Upvote 1