Miss International Queen 2016 rescheduled to March 10/17

rxpharm

They have already started events for Miss International Queen 2016 - it seems they are expanding the contest by having qualifying contests in different countries.

In this video they are showing the Miss International Queen Japan selecting 2 Japanese tgs for the Nov. contest (rescheduled to March)

Here's news about the Indian representative for MIQ - not sure how they selected her.

A couple of teasers for the 2016 contest featuring MIQ2015 from Philippines, Trixie Maristela with the theme Stand Proud

If you are in Thailand the week before the contest, keep your eyes open for promotional events - they have held a few in Bangkok, and one year flew up to Udon Thani in NE Thailand.

The home page for more information and ticketing : Miss International Que

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Nice bunch of candidates RX. They are all lovely. However I am partial to Ms. Vietnam and Ms. Japan.

I wonder what Donald Trump would think. :biggrin:

I like the five from South America but maybe it's just a case of lusting after a different type of ladyboy that I never had.

Yes, a lot of attractive tgs in the contest this time, and most interesting to see new countries involved like Colombia, Mongolia and Myanmar! As far as DT goes, I think he would be supportive - as he did allow Jenna Talackova compete in the Miss Canada Universe contest a few years ago. I am partial to number 10 and 15. I think Miss USA, number 22 is a Filipina who is now a US citizen.

Hopefully rescheduling the contest to March instead of November won't cause too many problems and candidates to drop out.

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I like the four from South America but maybe it's just a case of lusting after a different type of ladyboy that I never had.

I could go for the Brazilian, German and Spanish contestants, but then like you PD it would just be a case of something different in my case :search:

• 4 months later...

An update due to the rescheduling of the contest, no. 27 Mishella from Spain and no. 28 Italia Navarette from Mexico have withdrawn. If you go to the Miss International Queen homepage, all the current contestants have an introductory video and gallery set up.

The contest will be broadcast live on Thai TV Channel 7, and live streamed on the Miss International Queen Youtube channel.

If you are in Pattaya the week of March 10, 2017, there will be promotional events going on. You can find out the schedule of events from the Tiffany Theatre. Some of these will be free and open to the public, so this is your chance to get close to international tg beauty queens!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Screen captures from the contest

Top 10

58c2dde1319ea_MIQ2017top10.JPG.2d26c4ef8e7d5d8178e12b0c8e694e90.JPG

Goodbye from Miss International Queen 2015

58c2ddd99d87c_MIQ2015Goodbye.JPG.b6dc51b9fef931218ffbc923a6d15810.JPG

58c2dddbebbc6_MIQ2017Goodbye2015.JPG.0ab0177085a306b5946d1bfc84ed15a3.JPG

Final 3, Miss Brazil no. 17, Miss Venezuela no. 19, Miss Thailand, no. 8

58c2dddf32300_MIQ2017Top3.JPG.fcd61d4bdb754980d474e4243c2552f9.JPG

Final 2 - Miss Brazil, Miss Thailand

58c2ddd74de48_MIQ2017final2.JPG.90be0bfdd21ba010ee6eb8effb4245b2.JPG

Winner Miss Thailand

58c2ddd44aacd_MIQ2016CrowningMoment.JPG.bd75bb53b2a023ae0b72119cd4a4bb93.JPG

Having watched the contest, I thought Miss Laos should have been in the final 3, and I was partial to Miss Japan, no. 10.

The Filipinas had a strong representation - besides the maximum 2 from each country, Miss USA no. 10, Camille Anderson and Miss Japan no. 10, Maika Kunisaki are also Filipinas - but passport holders for the countries they represent.

• Upvote 1