Benz in Bart's Navy Bar

I took Benz last trip. She is well equipped and knows how to use it. Not Nancy size but bigger than most IMO.

Different strokes for different folks. I took Lilly (decently equipped) last trip and she had a power failure when it came time to top even though before she assured me she could. Then next time in the bar when I bought Benz a drink and played pool she started screaming at me about forgetting about her, blah, blah, blah. You could hear it easily all over the mostly vacant beer bar complex. She eventually shut up and I proceeded with Benz.   

1 hour ago, xyzzy said:

I took Benz last trip. She is well equipped and knows how to use it. Not Nancy size but bigger than most IMO.

Different strokes for different folks. I took Lilly (decently equipped) last trip and she had a power failure when it came time to top even though before she assured me she could. Then next time in the bar when I bought Benz a I drink and played pool she started screaming at me about forgetting about her, blah, blah, blah. You could hear it easily all over the mostly vacant beer bar complex. She eventually shut up and I proceeded with Benz.   

I know, what  u mean  about Lilly,  I had to tell to stop her behaviour once or twice , and she did right away,  bottom line I kept on going back because, I find her incredibly  sexy, and she is in fact very nice as well and as nice a person as, I find Benz to be,  I am just not even remotely physically  attracted to her and can't  really imagine ever taking her

1 hour ago, xyzzy said:

Different strokes for different folks. I took Lilly (decently equipped) last trip and she had a power failure when it came time to top even though before she assured me she could. Then next time in the bar when I bought Benz a drink and played pool she started screaming at me about forgetting about her, blah, blah, blah. You could hear it easily all over the mostly vacant beer bar complex. She eventually shut up and I proceeded with Benz.   

Interesting encounters mon ami, but my only interest in that bar would be Lilly (no offence to Benz) so hopefully that would prevent any fisticuffs or abuse on any possible further visits  :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...