Razors

SiamSam

I don't know if everyone here has seen the USA TV show Pawn Stars but the star Rick Harrison touts an old style safety razor.

https://www.onerazor.com/?mid=4780799

I'd love a safety razor like that.

I've seen the blades available here in Pattaya, but has anyone seen the razors for sale here?

Girls often cut these single blades in half and use them for their eyebrows.

I've seen the blades available here in Pattaya, but has anyone seen the razors for sale here?

I bought a cheap charlie plastic version at Tesco on Sukhumvit.  It's by Gillette and quite good.  

Next time you come over for a cup of  :sign0196: I'll show it to you.

But it's not ideal for the area  close to my nose; maybe my shaving technique is the best.  So I use a different razor just for that area.

Ahh gentlemen the illusive razor. 

Ive tried many over the years but to be honest I do feel its pays your money and take your choice. This is where I have landed see attached. The Wilkinson Sword Hydro. Its front end cost may be more but its longevity is a done deal. I probably change my blades once every three months. 

Obviously the initial first week you get very very smooth easy shaves. Then persevere and although its slightly more of an art doing the job it hits a level that you still maintain a great shave. Babies bottom standard. I use Occitane foam after washing my face with hot water before. 

post-100-0-62367500-1454686070_thumb.jpe

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so the incompetent fools at China fucking Airlines lost my checked in bag so I have no toiletries (or change of clothes for that matter) anyways had to buy Gillette 7-11 2 blade specials, and ended up cutting the crap out of my face, not recommended, do not but unless in emergency circumstances, like I am in