Bo at the Beach

bumblebee

Brilliant Bb.

I'm watching your rule of thirds technique, trying to learn, off to the side, long legs stretching across the frame, wonderful.

So, if she's from Jomtien, where does she work? Sally's? That other Legs bar you discovered? (I forget name)

Ken, she lives in Jomtien but works in Pook Swan soi Buakhao, has been there for perhaps almost 3 years now or so.

Thanks Bb. I went to PS Buakhao about 3 times last December, never saw her. Just my luck. Perhaps the melee of crowded bar, pole dancing, or maybe she was off with customers.

Great stuff.

Bo is rather quixotic - at least to me. I find myself attracted to her like a magnet, but my interest in her isn't sexual. Very unusual. Can't quite put my finger on what it is I find interesting as she's not a conversationalist and as far as I know barely speaks english. Either that or perhaps she's just a bit shy. But for whatever reason I'm drawn into her orbit but with no intention of a barfine, so it's got to be very confusing for her.

Great stuff.

Bo is rather quixotic - at least to me. I find myself attracted to her like a magnet, but my interest in her isn't sexual. Very unusual. Can't quite put my finger on what it is I find interesting as she's not a conversationalist and as far as I know barely speaks english. Either that or perhaps she's just a bit shy. But for whatever reason I'm drawn into her orbit but with no intention of a barfine, so it's got to be very confusing for her.

Her English is fine DT, probable just a but lost for words in the presence of such a charismatic FM. :rolleyes:

post-106-027805400 1320661748.jpg

post-106-026537900 1320661753.jpg

post-106-008939900 1320661761.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the comments guys.

@ Ken, she lives in Jomtien but works in Pook Swan soi Buakhao, has been there for perhaps almost 3 years now or so.

She lives in Naklua with her Mum. Understand 100% where DT is coming from ,I have taken Bo from bar many times but only had sex a few times with her topping and point blank refusing to let me fuck her.

• 3 weeks later...