2-3 weeks to spare not sure where to go

Anjoo

Hello all, there is a possibility that in December I will have 2-3 weeks available to travel to one of the three major destinations for ladyboys in Asia, namely, Cambodia, Thailand, or the Philippines. I am just wondering which is the best destination that I should choose?

I can speak enough Thai, Khmer, and Tagalog to get by in all three places so language is not an issue. I actually would prefer a girl who prefers to speak her native language so I can learn her language and culture more. I want my trip to have meaning if possible. I should emphasize that I am not really looking for a bar girl necessarily. I tried that once and I was not able to handle the emotional divide. Ideally, I would want something very close to an actual girlfriend, someone innocent. With that said, I am not asking for recommendations for bars but rather I would like to know which country would best fit what I am seeking out. I just want to show up and get to know a girl that is perhaps studying at uni or just entering the workforce and would enjoy spending time with a guy who is also hard-working and not really looking to fool around with a lot of other girls. I fear STDs.

I guess I should also mention what I prefer in the bedroom. I like preop girls who have a nice-sized tool (6-8" in. is fine). I like girls who like to top and bottom, I like girls who like to cum and are big shooters, and I like them as feminine as possible. I'm not into the dominating types at all.

I absolutely do not mind staying with her (one girl) the entire time I am there as well as I do not mind staying in contact with her when I leave. So, where do you recommend? Thank you in advance!

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the Forum Anjoo!

I would recommend Thailand as the first choice because it's the easiest place to meet ladyboys.  Ladyboys are everywhere but if you need to fall back on the bar scene that's also available.

Second choice would be the Philippines but one of the main reasons guys like the philippines is because most of the ladyboys speak pretty good English.

Last choice would be Cambodia.  I love Cambodia but there aren't that many ladyboys there so your choice is really quite limited.

Thank you for the reply, Pdoggg!

1. Do you feel that 2-3 weeks is enough time or is it far too short to really enjoy any type of time there?

^ A girl friend has mentioned that she wanted to come and visit me for the first part of the trip (~6-7 days) and then take off so that removes some of the time I can dedicate to the girl.

2. Is there any general information that you feel I most definitely should know about one or more of the three places? I have already been to the Philippines once.

3. When you say they are everywhere in Thailand. That means that I should able to find one who is faithful, young (18-19 yrs old), and sweet?

Thank you!

There are many more LBs in Thailand than anywhere else. However you may find the LBs a bit less mercenary outside of Thailand.

Sorry but I don't quite see how this will work. If you want a LB that isn't on the game you are going to have to seek out LBs in places most of us would usually never go. Then if she has a real job or goes to college she will have to do that and not be with you all the time. Then if you actually meet someone you are going to have to find out if you like each other and that she also meets you very specific sexual preferences. If you can find some LBs how many will it take to find the right one? I've been to Thailand, Cambo and PI many times and I wouldn't want to try and figure out where to find a non pro that meets my desires in 2-3 weeks. 

A friend of mine went out with a LB that he found working at a cosmetic counter in a large mall. He later found out she was also on the game. It's not terribly unusual to find college students working in BKK bars on the weekends when they don't have school. It's almost impossible to know who is really in the game although if you don't know maybe it doesn't matter. If you are going to hang out in areas where falangs hang out it likely will be very difficult to find a non pro LB. You might have some luck on dating sites but many (most?) are pros.

I would think if you were staying a long time or living in one of these countries, and could emerse yourself in the culture knowing the language, you might find some LBs that really aren't pros. But I think it would be damn tough thing to do in a couple of weeks. If I were looking for a LB for a couple of weeks I would probably hit the bars and look for someone that I got along better with than your previous attempt. And you could immediately find out if she is equipped in the manner you want. Perhaps what you should look for is a semi-pro or a newbie bar girl that isn't too hardened.

Good luck, maybe you have the skills to do better than I.

• Upvote 4

Interesting, knows enough of each language but don't have an idea where to go.  I would say hit Thai Friendly and pick an older one that specifies relationship. (though I think MOST of them say that trying to get the greenist mark).  Phils seems to have more prone to real gf stuff.  The point about time is VERY on the mark. They'll be working or schooling or both 12 hours a day, six days a week.  You never said, but I get the feeling you want SEX.  So, lemme see, you want some nookie, are afraid of STD's, want a girl NOT in the game (good luck there bub).  I think knowing more might help but off the cuff I'd say Thailand and avoid the bars, maybe hit the malls. Really no idea, it's MUCH easier to just go for sex. That's when  you meet the ones that claim to want what you seem to.

There are many more LBs in Thailand than anywhere else. However you may find the LBs a bit less mercenary outside of Thailand.

I am strongly considering choosing Thailand. I did not see many women during my brief time in the Philippines. But then again, I was in locations that are not frequented by foreigners. This leads into your next point.

If you want a LB that isn't on the game you are going to have to seek out LBs in places most of us would usually never go.

I assume you mean places that ‘local’ and the people speak little to no English at all. I am totally fine with that as long as I have the opportunity to meet and have fun with the ladies. (just one single lady)

Good point about my preferences, but that is not set in stone since I realize that I am pushing it with the time limit I am giving myself in-country. Maybe the women in the bars there are different that what I have tried elsewhere, I am just very reluctant to go that route. But I am going to try the bar scene at least once because I should not completely write it off without at least giving it a chance.

And you could immediately find out if she is equipped in the manner you want. Perhaps what you should look for is a semi-pro or a newbie bar girl that isn't too hardened.

Great suggestion! I hear that they really like to show off their package which is very much the opposite of the women I casually meet with in the States. Absolutely one hundred percent of the time in my experience they want me to pay upfront, and then when I ask them to top me they always have an excuse about not being able to get it up. This is one of the main reasons that I am willing to invest and go to another country to play because I just am fed up with the games. I am not sure how I would go about finding a semi-pro or newbie though, what did you have in mind regarding that?

• Upvote 1