Party Season 2015

BigTel

There is of course the LBWVB Charity Event (ticket only) at the Areca Lodge on Saturday 7th November, these are their proposed Parties though Im not sure what is happening now that Stringfellows is Closed  :unsure:

Parties for LBWVB Participants.

Please support the venues that contribute:
31st October - Check In Bar Soi 7- Halloween and June (the owner) birthday
1st November - Cockatoo - Soi Cowboy
2nd November - rest day
3rd November - King's Bar - Soi 8
4th November - TJ's Bar - Soi 18, Naklua - include the Independent team, They are non bar team - open beer bar is more suitable.
5th November - Stringfellows Soi 13/1
6th November - Miss Tiffany International Queen
7th November - LBWVB at Areca Lodge, Soi Diana
As LBWVB finishes 10.30/11.00pm there is still time to party.
Proposed Winner's Circle:
If Check In Bar or Kings Bar win - Party in Kings Bar (Both Lounge Bars)
If Cockatoo or Stringfellows win - Party at Stringfellows (Both GoGo Bars)
If Independent or TJ's win - Party at TJ's (Open Beer Bar)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thursday 22nd October............ Kings Bar (soi 8) 

Dave & Nuy's 3nd Wedding Anniversary and Nuy's Birthday Party 

post-18364-0-24538000-1445232045.jpg

This is my 3nd Wedding Anniversary(21 Oct) to my beautiful wife Nuy,
who's birthday just happens to be on the 22nd October, 
the following day so we have a combined Party.
The party night will be Thursday, the 22nd October 
and would like to invite all of our friends and customers to attend.
There will be the usual music, food and after's to lick & suck on if you like desserts?
Starts around 8.30pm until Dawn, so cum and meet Dawn she is our new star of the show??? hope to see you all there then.
Cheers no Tears, 
David & Nuy  
  • Upvote 2

Wow you guys get upset over which bar is a patron or rebel alliance bar

Who cares most guys on this website will only go for a couple of weeks each year to spend there hard earned money having a good time with LBs

Getting drunk having sex and trying to remember most of what happened the night before I for 1 don't care where I spend my money as long as I have a good time

So let's stop the bickering and lighten up enjoy the sexy LBs

• Upvote 3

Who cares most guys on this website will only go for a couple of weeks each year to spend there hard earned money having a good time with LBs

Getting drunk having sex and trying to remember most of what happened the night before I for 1 don't care where I spend my money as long as I have a good time

Honky you are right but this schmuck has history.  He is a disloyal, disengenuous, sanctimonious, scheming toe rag.  Other than that, I hear is quite the honorable guy..........

From what I heard the guys running the main party was a bit of a pain in the neck and tried to dictate terms to all the bars who historically supported and participated in the annual event/party.  guess what they opted out, which is their right to do.  Guess what they decided to organise their own parties, big whoop.  They can do as they wish.  Pattaya is a big town with loads of parties any given night.

Some of these moron told a guy, who had held/hosted Halloween parties in the past, to actually hold it on another day.  Huh??  What balls.  thats like asking someone to hold a New Years Eve party on Jan 2nd....

Fuck them I say.  I mean I wouldnt go to any of these parties no matter what sort of debauchery they get up to.  Thats my choice and my choice alone.  Everyone have a good time at any party you decide to attend......

• Upvote 2