A Life in Ladyboy Forums.

bumblebee

Just been thinking that it's 10 years this summer since I have been active on ladyboy themed forums. While I had been using the old Tooned Up forum for a while before, It was only in 2005 that I discovered TLF and LB69.

Not 100% sure how I found TLF but I vaguely recall something called the Clubhouse or something similar sounding when I was browsing for AsianTS photos, maybe someone here can remember more. Anyway I used the name of a computer lab that we had at uni and just added boy to the end and burenboy was born.

I think I found LB69 through photos from a guy called the ladyboyhunter whom I believe may have been Rami but again not 100%. He was posting mostly pics of areeya and somehow I saw mention of a forum. The registering was a bit of a hassle and my initial try failed. I contacted the admin and they said try again but as by now my sign up name was already in their system I had to make a new one and so being very imaginative I just added new to the end of burenboy= burenboynew.

Gizmo put me on to LBP in August 2008 I believe, he was a mod there at the time. Not sure why I chose bumblebee but it seemed a good idea at the time for whatever reason. I changed my name on all forums to bumblebee in late 2009 and have been using that alias ever since.

When LBR came along I just naturally keep using the bumblebee name and there have been no other forums since to prick my interest.

So there you have it, 10 years typing away and making great friends with you guys along the way. So how about the rest of you, how did you get into ladyboy themed forums and interestingly why did you choose the names you are now well known as?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Like you BB I dont know how I found the old TLF which I joined in January 2005, maybe it was searching through ladyboy sites because by then I had had my first ladyboy encounter in August 2004, the ladyboy in question was called Chayada and I had got to know her 6 months before on Bangkok Chat.

I joined LB-69 in March 2005 again probably through a search of ladyboys

In July 2008 I joined the PLB though I wasnt really active on it until the last two years when I starting posting on the football threads

Through the TLF, LB-69 and now LBR I have met many great guys which many have become great mates, nowadays I probably look forward more to meeting them and having a few beers on my travels to Asia, although meeting up with a cock in a frock does add to the flavour  :biggrin:  

• Upvote 2

The one thing I do remember when I joined the old TLF back in 2005 was getting shit from some Yanks on there because of my username which was/is daveduke007, I got some real abuse because they apparently thought it was in reference to David Duke..(head of the Klu Klux Klan),

The thing is I had never in my life even heard of David Duke or knew who he was until then   :search:

Reason for my username?....dave...my name, duke....my local,  007...I am a big James Bond fan

You may have noticed I have cut it to duke007 as not to upset those bloody Americans  :biggrin:

TLF was "the" ladyboy forum imho back in the day and the one of which I posted on over 10,000 times  :hi:

• Upvote 2

I was interested/intrigued with ladyboys for a long time. While researching on the web for more information about the phenomenon I stumbled across a few ladyboy forums. I think they were LB-69, PLB, and TLF. I joined all three. Within 3 or 4 months of reading and posting on the forums I planned my first trip to LOS. I think it was November/December 2008. I had a terrific time and my world changed considerably there after. 

Having never been on any kind of forum before I initially and stupidly used my real name for my forum user name. After some time posting as "me" I realized everyone else had a forum name and rarely used their real name. So I asked to change it on TLF. I never bothered to change it on the other forums since I never posted there anymore. In any event, I always liked the name Sam and always preferred the original country name Siam over Thailand. I then thought SiamSam had a nice ring to it and the name was born.

For years I posted exclusively on TLF (great forum by the way). Then things starting going weird on TLF until eventually it went tits up. At about the same time (late 2010) LBR was coming onboard and getting its legs. I joined LBR in December 2010. Been here ever since. 

Over the years in the scene I have met some terrific gentlemen, had some great times, and always looked forward to doing it again. I want to thank you all for extending your friendship and generosity my way. Much appreciated and valued.  :hi:
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I found this (IMHO) great forum whilst searching the net for pics of Asian ladyboys (they are a bit thin on the ground around here in central France :(). I had been on another forum a few years ago but didn't post much as it seemed 7-10 posts ended in you getting trolled by the other members so I gave up posting and let my membership slide.

The name is simple one of my border collies is called Anubis and like duke007 I admit to being a bit of a James bond fan so the name was simple just combine the two - although unfortunately when I got Anubis Miss Money Penny did not come with him :biggrin:.

So there you have it simple....keep up the great work here on the Forum and maybe one day I will return to Thailand...

• Upvote 3

I stumbled onto the old TLF Forum I think in early 2006, I had a number of trips to Thailand but hadn't realized there was forums with Guys enjoying the exact same thing that I had been going over there for.  I had a great feeling on camaraderie from that forum and well remember my first meet up with three Gents in late 2006 from that very forum.

The three were, DaveDuke, Billy69 & Costas and what a meet up we had :biggrin: . To me the best thing about the forums are the friendships that you build up with a fantastic bunch of Guys that you interact with and then meet up with in Thailand .

I have also been a member of LB-69 which again was equally as friendly and more recently I am enjoying very much being here on LBR where I really like the atmosphere an good natured banter from you Guys here.

As for my forum name, that was easy, I simply choose the Nickname that was given to me by my work mates when living in Australia.

Cheers Guys  :drinks:

• Upvote 3

TLF was "the" ladyboy forum imho back in the day and the one of which I posted on over 10,000 times  :hi:

There certainly was a great buzz in it's day especially when the chat feature took off and we were able to shoot the breeze with popular posters who we would then meet in person in Los. I really enjoyed 69 also but something about the black background made it feel a bit more edgy. I only found out years later the colours could be changed but for whatever reason TLF just felt more relaxing. Great times that will never be recreated alas.

All very blurred now in terms of dates, but not so for events.

It all began for me with videos hired & magazines purchased from my local adult shop. Circa 1980s. Got into salivating over advertisements on last part of classifieds in local tabloid. Then had my first LB experience when I phoned one of said. Weren't called LBs back then, as almost all were Caucasian (this in Australia) and self referenced as "trannies."

In early 90s my passions were still secret, but I eventually fessed up to one of my mates, who occasionally posts here as bubba. He had become a regular visitor to Thailand, & I discreetly as I could sought his advice on where all the LBs were. (I knew nothing of Thai geography.) He not only told me but calmly informed me about being on LBP, recommending I join. I did.

Next thing - I was retired & living in Vietnam - I was holidaying in Pattaya as well as Phnom Penh. All good fun.

Then the shit hit the fan on that LBP forum & I got kicked off the very same night Lung (from Chiang Mai) got booted. We managed to exchange email addresses before the lights went out. A few weeks later - would this have been about 2010? - he emailed me saying he had joined this lovely friendly forum, LBR. I joined immediately.

Meeting up with said bubba sometimes, and on my travels getting to know Pdoggg, bumblebee, dixon cox & others was marvellous. Comrades in arms, as it were. On subsequent travels I met many others including the likes of Kahuna, BigTel & SiamSam. All these men I consider the best of friends. Some of our evenings in Sunee we must have had 15 or 16 guys chewing the fat (so to speak) over wines or beers. Then of course there were the GOTCs where we all met many new faces. And the PBG sessions.

It's been a wonderful journey. May it continue till I'm on my last legs.

As for the nickname, Ken has been a nick I have used on many forums over the years. As I have said elsewhere I chose it originally out of interest in the Japanese actor Watanabe Ken.

• Upvote 4

Yes, bb, I still remember with great fondness that very day you speak of.

I recall as we walked along a footpath on one, maybe the first, of our regular route marches around the capital, we began exchanging small trivial details about each other. You told me your family name was the most common of Irish family names. I would not have been able to assume the answer to that so walked along in silence for a few steps. Then you looked sideways at me as we marched, grinned that lovely impish smirk of yours, and said "Bee."

We both laughed out loud. I thought that was such grand wit. (Later, in more mundane sentences, we exchanged actual names.)

It was indeed the Golden House, on 136 St.

Yes, Sam it was the helicopter hotel. But I forgot to mention, the most recent time I stayed there, must be 2 years ago now, the copters were all gone. Same family still running the hotel, but young hubby must have moved his hobby toys into a warehouse or shed or hangar somewhere else.

• Upvote 1