Sweet Shelly From Kathmandu

DownLoLarry

A warm welcome to Sweet Shelly! :clapping:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/profile/SweetShelly/

George Mallory is famously said to have replied to the question "why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?" with the retort: "because it is there", which has been called "the most famous four words in mountaineering".

Most of us will never attempt Everest but when going to Nepal why hook up with Sweet Shelly?

Beacuse she's there! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I sent her a shirtless photo she definitely wouldn't wanna meet me!

Too many years laying around under a palm tree doing jack and putting on the extra spare tire

But I can still take the young lady to dinner and for a few drinks or something, it would be way-cool to have a contact in KTM once I arrive.

She likely doesn't have regular access to the internet. I'm sure she'll reply when she has the chance to get back on line!

Just for interest - there have been Nepalese lbs competing in Miss International Queen for the last few years. Here are some photos from MIQ 2010 contestant, Meghna Lama (likely a stage name).

post-289-086761400 1319866041.jpg

post-289-054549600 1319866044.jpg

post-289-016910400 1319866049.jpg

post-289-040086300 1319866053.jpg

post-289-091650400 1319866057.jpg

She likely doesn't have regular access to the internet. I'm sure she'll reply when she has the chance to get back on line!

Just for interest - there have been Nepalese lbs competing in Miss International Queen for the last few years. Here are some photos from MIQ 2010 contestant, Meghna Lama (likely a stage name).

post-289-086761400 1319866041.jpg

hmm is she nepal ,shez so cute :)

Yeah, I think the pharmasist has had a bit of a humour bypass Hound, it's a shame really, I'm sure he'd get a lot more out of the forum otherwise?

Anyway, Sweet Shelly, are you out there?... I quite fancy you myself :give_rose: :hair:, you look lovely in a tight top & you sound intelligent too, but I'm a bit of a short arse & you said that you like men who are taller than you... So if I go out & buy some 'shoe lifts' & wear thick socks, do you think that we could ever possibly get it on... just maybe???... I'd love to come to Kathmando & I like to climb up anything :air_kiss: :angel:

wow, that Nepalese beauty queen looks great! great pics RX

Just as sexy as most of the Thai girls I have seen at those pageants, and I am sure they don't have access to hormone pills and proper make-up and clothes, etc.....KTM is pretty poor and only has electricity for 8 hours per day.

Shelly, please write me at supportats@gmail.com

I will be in KTM on 30/11 for a month, maybe we can meet up.

No, that is NOT me in the avatar photo, just a friend.

Yeah, I think the pharmasist has had a bit of a humour bypass Hound, it's a shame really, I'm sure he'd get a lot more out of the forum otherwise?

Anyway, Sweet Shelly, are you out there?... I quite fancy you myself :give_rose: :hair:, you look lovely in a tight top & you sound intelligent too, but I'm a bit of a short arse & you said that you like men who are taller than you... So if I go out & buy some 'shoe lifts' & wear thick socks, do you think that we could ever possibly get it on... just maybe???... I'd love to come to Kathmando & I like to climb up anything :air_kiss: :angel:

yeap i like taller boys coz im 5ft.10inc :)

hehe