BM's voices in your head..

bumblebee

I was reading a post recently about the volleyball and while doing so I could hear the particular member saying it as I read it.  It doesn't happen with all members and most times i just see the text, but when I read posts from guys like Donneykey and Bigtel I can hear them saying it at the time.  Maybe some accents just stick in our heads more than others or perhaps i am cracking up. :crazy::biggrin:

Not at all BB. I can hear BigTel's voice whenever he posts. Ditto for yours and a few others. Pdoggg for me is also very distinctive. Lord only knows JaiDee is a special case, hahahaha! And who can forget Karl from EZY?!?! Even rossco's voice is memorable along with TT's and many others. 

Hmmmm hard one, but for me the ones that do/did stand out are

English.....thegame925, TTChang, kilome... Pentire, titleist, Katoeylover...Rossco.....Dixon Cox...Anthony70

USA.....Pdoggg....Kahuna...thaibound...EyeMahk...Soc999

Irish...Jimslim, Coibha and Bumblebee

Welash....Karl ...BigTel

Scots....redrock...route67

Aussies...Ninewives, Donnykey

Austrian...Juri

Canadian....Etgohm

Dutch....Josh.....Taleung

German....Dieter

He likes big-uns, so where does he get that from?  :biggrin:

Some kinda hybrid fucked-up amalgam of language exposure I would guess. Plus he's a funny duck to begin with, hahahaha!!!  :biggrin: I enjoy him and his company a great deal. Wonderful guy, just talks funny like many would think you and I do. But of course I don't...

As well as the accents, I think it is the rapport and then deep friendhip that has developed with many good members of LBR and other forums from our regular meetups over the years, these are who I can easily hear their voice when reading their posts .  Great topic B B.

:drinks:

• Upvote 4

Every time I read of a slightly more risque ladyboy getting up to some frightening sexual deed I always picture Big Tel with that mischievous grin on his face and one of his witty retorts .

Similarly I came across a picture of the big scary High Boss ladyboy with the tattoo across her chest and a smile came to my face as I recalled Tel's near strangulation story .

Every time I see an Indian tailor in Pattaya I can just picture Donnykey giving the guy in Soi Diana a dressing down because of the attire he was clad in ..... I can just picture Brucie in that Aussie accent - "Your a shit tailor mate stripes don't go with stripes " Poor guy stood open mouthed .

• Upvote 1

I think it's true, I know it is for me.

When I read posts made by guys I know I do tend to form a mental image of them and read hearing their voice. I often picture us sat around or being somewhere I remember them from where we've been before.

For the guys I haven't met I create an image usually based around their avatar, not sure about their voices.

It certainly helps on the forum having met people before :hi:

• Upvote 1

Every time I see an Indian tailor in Pattaya I can just picture Donnykey giving the guy in Soi Diana a dressing down because of the attire he was clad in ..... I can just picture Brucie in that Aussie accent - "Your a shit tailor mate stripes don't go with stripes " Poor guy stood open mouthed .

I remember that incident very well. I am sure the poor guy was thinking "Have I just been given fashion advice by an Aussie, how ironic." :biggrin:
  • Upvote 1

I remember that incident very well. I am sure the poor guy was thinking "Have I just been given fashion advice by an Aussie, how ironic." :biggrin:

C'mon BB I am a snappy dresser .   :biggrin:  :biggrin:

I remember that incident very well haha

On the thread subject it is quite amusing to  picture one of your mates actually saying what he is posting.....Makes you miss spending time with them actually.....But does bring back good memories.

Cheers DK

P.S. Let's eat cake.......................BB ????

C'mon BB I am a snappy dresser .   :biggrin:  :biggrin:

P.S. Let's eat cake.......................BB ????

You are the exception that proves the rule Boot. :hi:     I see you left out the expletive in that second sentence. :biggrin:   I believe it was uttered Sunee Plaza if memory serves me well.

You are the exception that proves the rule Boot. :hi:     I see you left out the expletive in that second sentence. :biggrin:   I believe it was uttered Sunee Plaza if memory serves me well.

Yes BB Sunee it was..........Lets eat "fucking" cake.

I then proceeded to purchase the bulk of the vendors cakes off his cart......The drink makes you do some strange things. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: