Pink in Phuket

I had a good chat with the then silicone-free Pink in C&D's the last time I was in Phuket for 3 nights, agreed a price for L/T and everything with her but for some reason I ended up with Jen instead ........silly silly stupid me because Pink is absolutely stunning :Drooling:

The next two nights I spent with Beer, no regrets there  :hot:

Those are some cracking glamour shots of Pink.  She definitely caught my eye before arrriving at C&D's, but on two separate trips she just seemed unapproachable.  Nights that she was there she was busy texting and usually off to herself.  These are the only two photos I was able to get of her.

The first one she is posing with Sonya for a sexy selfie for her boyfriend/sponsor because he wanted to see her kissing Sonya. At least that's what Sonya told me.

post-1488-0-86464500-1431257967_thumb.jp

This second one pretty much sums up her. I didn't want to interrupt her for some chat.

post-1488-0-60192900-1431257993_thumb.jp

So I also opted for the other girls at the bar. Jenny, Nam, Anna, and some newbies who needed the business.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Anyone been with Pink, know her "size" and can say if she's very active?

If not, any recommendations in Phuket :db:

Had the chance of Pink in her pre-silicone days but chose Jen instead so cant comment

I took Beer for the next two nights...shes a great bundle of fun and very horny  B) , cums very highly recommended from me    :happy0065:

post-136-0-30109400-1435559431_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-62271600-1435559452_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ian good :)

Please provide Beer's phon number.

Much appreciated for the effort.

dhruvsinha - note that the lbs don't like to receive phone calls until the potential customer is actually in Thailand. You can imagine they might be receiving several calls/e-mails/social media requests from guys who are likely never going to visit Thailand.

It would appear Pink has registered on the forum, so send a private message to Pink1, and see what happens.

• 3 months later...

Had the pleasure of spending some time with the stunning Pink last month....

She would have to be the MOST approachable LB i have ever met.....if she is on her phone just smile at her when she looks up....or in my case she heard my jaw drop and shatter on the ground and then wound me in for the kill...spent a few hours chatting at c & d with her but decided as i was smashed it would not be a good idea...ffs she convinced me to help her peel her nail polish while giving me a shake at the same time....at 50 i was shocked blew in my pants like a 14 yo.....

the next night came back before getting too drunk and that grin just sucked me in.....a few drinks and off i went following her up soi sansabai like a hypnotised zombie on the back of her bike for a tickle and boob groping ride to my hotel....

active and versatile, stunning and magnificent, best company and chatty.... beware you may fall for that one..i know i did !!!!!!

Sadly she left late morning and although i went to c & d the next 7 nights she was not about....

no superstar attitude, just pure perfection. ... i just hope she does not spoil her stunning looks and body with botox / silicone and leaves those magnificent tits as they are....

magic lady.....

• Upvote 3