Irish Trivia

Pdoggg

I met Mr Lynott many times and must have been Thin Lizzys NO1 fan

Now that's impressive .

Lizzy were the best band to come out of Ireland in my opinion and Phil Lynott was a cool dude .

Live and Dangerous is still my favourite live album of all time and I'm a soul boy ! 

Now that's impressive .

Lizzy were the best band to come out of Ireland in my opinion and Phil Lynott was a cool dude .

Live and Dangerous is still my favourite live album of all time and I'm a soul boy !

Phil and the band used to drink at the bar with the fans in the early days ...i got all the autographs of the 4 man line up as well on the back of a photo when i was invited to the BBC gig  ill dig it out and post it here when i get back to UK...ah yes the good ol days ...a truly great guy but sadly was taken well before time , bloody sad day that was when he died. He lived the Rock Star life to the full but paid the price

I see Gary Moore play his first gig with lizzy on his 17th  birthday

Ya ... live and dangerous was the best live album ever

The band have been re named Black Star Riders and ScottG is the only remaining member... more of a tribute band now

Ya ... live and dangerous was the best live album ever

Yep, I still have the vinyl version of Live and Dangerous and thought it the best ever "live" album with Queen's Live Killers a close second, that is until I heard Deep Purple's "Made in Japan" , now that is something else imho