Been seen with a semi naked ladyboy in public.

bumblebee

I am sure at some stage we have all taken an LB out of a bar or some other venue and thought "Shit she is dressed like that and I'm going to be seen with her...in public."  It's perhaps more an issue for guys new to the scene or maybe some of us just never get used to it.  I recall walking home with a well know LB many years ago and basically her bare arse was showing as we walked up Pattaya Tai.  I was sober so it did feel a bit funny with all the stares. 

So come on guys what have been your awkward moments with a scantily clad LB, or perhaps you even enjoyed the attention.. :db:

I remember I barfined sweet little Cafae years ago at EZY. In the bar she was so outrageously dressed that I asked her to change into something more appropriate before we went back to the hotel (August Suites). She agreed and asked that I wait for her in the bar while she popped out (goodness knows where) to change. When she came back she was dressed more loudly than she was before she left. She had the tightest/shortest pair of shorts with high-rise stiletto heels and an extremely tight low-neck t-shirt. Her huge tits were bursting out of her top, her ball-sack slipping out of her shorts and she was as proud as a peacock. Apparently she misunderstood me and thought I wanted her to change into something sexier. Which she did. I had to parade down Walking Street with her hanging on my arm then hop a baht bus back to the hotel. That embarrassment paled in comparison to what I felt as we walked into the hotel and pass reception. All eyes turned to this elderly, balding, short, plump man walking to the elevator with this stunning ladyboy hanging all over him. Needless to say I was extremely red and gushing with shame. Nonetheless that little rocket Cafae made it all worthwhile and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 6

Doesn't matter what they're wearing, It's apparent to anyone watching that they are going back to my hotel with me to get fucked by a geezer that's old enough to be their grandfather. No point in being embarrassed, I'll never see any of these folks that are judging us back here in the real world anyway.

• Upvote 3

Very early on in my LB career I took the very tall Pond home and she wearing a full length bright red flowing chiffon dress. It didn't reveal anything but back in the day I was a bit embarrassed. It was much more of a spectacle than a tiny sexy number would be on the statuesque Pond. 

• Upvote 1

well...if it happens it could be just a difference between glamour or vulgarity.

is the semi naked jean paul Gaultier at the Cesar ceremony obscene or just glamour? i tend to think that a semi naked lb is glamour.....

i had the bad idea to have a lb girlfriend and as she is acting as a "good" girl .....she is dressing as a housewife...blue jeans..polite skirts...just a little make up...so boring!

i cannot wait to have some free time to go out with a semi naked lb..and don't give a fuck about other people!!!! ( 90 % of them are jealous because they do not have the balls to live an exciting life!!)

PS: by the way...for me..nothing more alluring than a ladyboy in tailleur!

post-6926-0-88741900-1424792291_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

A few years ago a ladyboy who shall remain nameless and I were getting ready to to out for the evening to Walking Street .

She came out of the bathroom with just a skimpy top and underwear and high heels and slung her handbag over shoulder and that was her ready ...I had to do a double take .

I asked her did she not want to wear a dress or skirt and she said no she wanted to look sexy .

Later that night I was carrying her piggyback down Walking Street as she was mau mak mak a couple of young buckaroo's thought it would be smart to remind me that it might not be a bona fide lady hanging on to my neck .

One of them shouted "Oi mate I don't like the look of the one you're fucking " 

To which I retorted "Well she's better looking than the one you're fucking " 

They both stopped and looked at each other quite bemused ...... and then the penny finally dropped ........

• Upvote 6

People will always people watch and stare especially if u hv a hot GG or ladyboy on your arm.

Yeah can be annoying some time's when there's sniggers and the fukwit mentality of a knob that just has to say something.

This reminds me Jim I had a simular incident with the then famous Donut from Phuket. Walking from C&Dreams up Bangla some prick and his chubby GG girlfriend were looking and he said " oi mate , thats a bloke".

To which I stopped and looked, pointed and said "oi mate thats a pig"     He got a slap from the GF and bottled out.

Donut said if she knew what he had said she would hv punched him, I'd hv loved that.

This is her photo 5 mins afterwards 

post-364-0-37950800-1424925935_thumb.jpg

post-364-0-53641900-1424925972_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Twice.  Once I was in the old La Bamba and BB and his brother and a few others were going to Sally's.  I told them I was going with May-exGF and called her to come down from Stringfellows.  She came down dressed like this.  It doesn't look that bad in the pic but the bright orange color made for a long baht bus ride to Jomtien.

post-165-0-96965500-1425002020_thumb.jpg

And another time. I took Kad from La Bamba.  I told her to go change as we were going barhopping, and she said "these are my only clothes."  Well, I guess dinner a the Marriott Steakhouse is out. 555

post-165-0-16043500-1425002161_thumb.jpg

Same girl, years before, this is how she was dressed.

post-165-0-01316700-1425002377_thumb.jpg

-

post-165-0-62533700-1425002404_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Twice.  Once I was in the old La Bamba and BB and his brother and a few others were going to Sally's.  I told them I was going with May-exGF and called her to come down from Stringfellows.  She came down dressed like this.  It doesn't look that bad in the pic but the bright orange color made for a long baht bus ride to Jomtien.

I remember standing outside La Bamba with you when she came strutting down and you said "I hope she has a f*$£ing coat somewhere."

• 2 weeks later...

i am always envious when i see someone with an attractive ladyboy,particularly when i am with g/g i am going to spend the night with,but unsure what the outcome will be.

Being unsure of the outcome is what is exciting IMHO. 50/50 chance of it being terrific with the odds usually being better than that in your favour. If you want certainty of outcome, well...get married. 100% certainty there for sure. What you see is what you will get over and over and over and over again until you decide there is no other sane/survivable option but to abort. Of course this results in you surrendering at least half of your disposable resources which you could have invested otherwise. Like in the uncertainty of outcome with fresh, budding, excitable, enthusiastic, stock whether GG or LB.  

But that's just me... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1