Age Difference In Relationships

DownLoLarry

1 percent of heterosexual couples have an age difference of 28 years or more.

This refers to American heterosexual couples.

The age difference in my relationship is 28 years but I'm not sure if our relationship can be defined as hetero.

My guess is that the age difference in America where one of the people is transgendered is greater than either a hetero or homo couple.

Here is Thailand, I reckon that the age difference in a farang-Thai relationship might be similar whether it's a str8 couple, gay couple, or a man-ladyboy relationship.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/whats-the-average-age-difference-in-a-couple/

• Upvote 1

I have been with the same gal for almost 5 years. In our case the age difference is 34 years. Not such a surprise since I've always been attracted to older women.  :biggrin:

When together in Farangland we get a considerable amount of gawks and sometimes impolite utterances. When in Thailand nobody notices us. 

• Upvote 2

i remember seeing a study of dating sites some years back. It was estimated that a big majority of guys over 50 wanted woman under 25 only.. the one per-centers i presume  

first time i've managed to reach the exalted one-percenters club. :drinks:

but it was only a matter of time.

women (and ladyboys, of course) under 25 are (generally speaking at least) more beautiful (and in the case of ladyboys, hornier) than those over 25.

my tastes haven't changed at all.

i just got old.

:sad0116:

• Upvote 1