Is There a Secret to Avoiding the "Butterfly" Label?

david1984

Is there a trick to being able to take different girls at different times from the same bar and avoid the whole stink eye, "you butterfly" whenever you go back? Especially at a place like Obbsessions or Cascades with so many stunners in one place. It may sound funny & i know its p4p and all but I still like to think of myself as somewhat of gentleman and want to walk into place and half the ladies automatically think a**hole

• Upvote 2

Well, the ladies are correct don't you think? They are in the p4p business and know that most punters will go with multiple ladies. It's far better to be honest than to give them the impression that you will only choose them every time you visit the bar. The grapevine is highly effective in lb bars, so if you "pretend" that you are not a butterfly, the truth will be discovered and it will be much worse experience for you the next time you visit.

• Upvote 1

First off, don't fall into the trap of always going to the same bar(s).  Problem solved.  Especially in your case where this will just be a two week trip.  As I suggested before, spend 4 nights in BKK and 8 nights in Pattaya.  Four nights in BKK will let you spend a night at each of the major handful of LB bars.  By that time you may be tired of the bar scene, anyway, and will be ready for the open beer bar atmosphere of Pattaya and its much bigger selection of ladyboys. 

Don't listen to the sycophants who believe only their favorite bar to have a lock on all the beautiful, well-hung, feminine, etc etc. ladyboys.  Its just not true for any venue.  Treasures are to be found everywhere, young David.

• Upvote 1

It may sound funny & i know its p4p and all but I still like to think of myself as somewhat of gentleman and want to walk into place 

Wear a different disguise each time , say a different hat or wig and a false mustache .

Then back in the room da da ! All can be revealed . 

• Upvote 1