Recommended tops for first timer

david1984

Hello all. Reading for awhile & enjoy the forum. First time poster & hope to become a regular. Looking for recommendations for good tops for a first timer. Made two trips in '14 and only f*cked lb's. Want broaden my horizons a bit LOL. Am heading back in February and my intent is to primarily bottom this time. Been "practicing" and building myself up w/ toys prior to the trip and can't wait to get there. Tentative schedule looks like late Feb, 8 nights in BKK & 4 in Patts but am flexible. Looking good slutty tops, talking dirty & slightly dom is plus! Any tips? Thanks

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the forum David. If you want broke in gently, then your best bet is to go see little Nancy in La Bamba Bar, Pattaya. She will make sure you are fully at ease, and her prostate poker is a perfect size to start off with.

Good Luck

Yes welcome to the forum David1984 however please disregard Mr. Ciobha's sage, albeit tongue in cheek advice. He's just goofing around. "Little Nancy" is an oxymoron and her "prostate poker" is more of a Louisville Slugger capable of hitting your prostate out of the park. 

I would flip your itinerary to 4 nights in BKK and 8 nights in Pattaya.

I don't have any specific recommendations, as the sort you are looking for on your upcoming trip are not my type.  But, if you insist, be VERY careful that they use a condom and check on the integrity of that condom regularly.  You are going to be dealing with a subset of LBs that often plays fast and loose, if you get my drift...

• Upvote 1

First time poster & hope to become a regular.

Looking for recommendations for good tops for a first timer.  Looking good slutty tops, talking dirty & slightly dom is plus! Any tips? Thanks

Welcome aboard David!   :drinks:

Although I don't have personal experience with her, many guys recommend Myx/Nikki/Antonio ( she has lots of names) for a slightly dom expereince.

You can send her a Private Message on Ladyboy Review or just pop into Darkside Bar in Bangkok.

The older pics in the linked thread show her before her recent boob job and the later pics with them!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4718-antonio-added-a-new-pic/

Enjoy the Forum David! :biggrin:

Thanks!  Damn she is stunning!  Definitely want to walk that road.  Any equipment pics of her anywhere?  Just want to make sure my "training aides" are adequate prior to arrival LOL!

Put Ladyboy Nancy into Google images and you'll get an idea of what you will be up against. :obscene:    Works for video search also.

Wow! That is what I'm talking about!  Any other ladies of similar stature I should make note of?  I have a feeling this next trip will be like a kid in a candy store!

Nancy is a one off, but I am sure other guys know about other large girls also but it's not my thing so i don't note the names.