Saturday's Bikini Party
Sunday's Evening Dress

Noi

post-1488-0-64527800-1430311402_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-07391500-1430311405_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Posted by the owner of Paradise Bar

New VIP Card launching this week. 

Valid at Chaos 9 Soi 4 BK , Darkside Soi 33 BK & Paradise Soi 4 BK . 

10% Off Total Drinks Bill

Free Barfine when you spend a minimum of 1000 Baht . 

Yes, and he is extending it to this forum as well.   The specials apply at all three bars, however forum members also get free use of the VIP room at Paradise Club only.  That on top of the 10% discount and free bar fines.

Cards should be available at all three bars by the end of the week.  Big props to Johnny at Paradise Club for this great initiative.  He is a great guy and has been helping Chris at Darskdie bar in his absence for medical treatment.  He also closed down his bar (Paradise Club) early on Saturday night so his staff and customers could attend the Birthday party at Chaos 9 for the owner Kanjana.

All three are great lounge bars. Very nice to see them appreciating their customers. If you haven't met Johnny at Paradise Club and Kanjana at Chaos 9 yet you should introduce yourself as a forum member. They are both very accommodating and want to earn your continued business.  

Chris the owner of Darkside is back in England recieving medical treatment.  It was good to see him posting on facebook for the first time in quite a while.  He was quite excited about a newbie who just started.  I'll post her on the DS thread.  

Jack and Natty

post-1488-0-05857800-1431339670_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Thanx for the continued updates Gutsy  :happy0065: , nice to know there is more than one ladyboy lounge bar in Bangkok     B)

No worries. It's my pleasure to pass on the good news coming out of the BKK scene which is certainly getting better on the lounge bar front.  

A couple more solo shots of Natty.

post-1488-0-58912300-1431406788_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-51378900-1431406805_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Is there any truth that Cartoon is now working here? Regards Garry :biggrin:

She was working there last month Gaz, a good work-out with Cartoon is worth a little side-trip from Pattaya imho  :biggrin:

Maybe Gutsy can give you the updated news on her 

post-136-0-46767200-1432036343_thumb.jpg

She was working there last month Gaz, a good work-out with Cartoon is worth a little side-trip from Pattaya imho  :biggrin:

Maybe Gutsy can give you the updated news on her 

I think she can be found at any one of three places.  If I was hunting her down I would start at Charades and ask the Mamason about her there.  If that fails to produce then I would go to Paradise Club as she has been known to work both in in the same night.

The last resort would be to walk by Cozy Bar which is an alcocart on Sukhumvit between Soi 3 and Soi 5.  The later the better chance of a spotting. I have seen her there at sun up and as early as midnight. 

post-1488-0-48616100-1432044780_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-20364400-1432044784_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3