American Stabbed On Soi Buakhao

pdogg

A 36 year old American was stabbed in his back after he attempted to intervene in a domestic dispute involving a Thai woman and her foreign husband in Soi Buakhao on Sunday afternoon.

The incident occurred in front of the SS Laundry & Salon and resulted in Mr. Morgin Kant being taken to Hospital with multiple stab wounds to his back.

Police arrested the alleged attacker, Khun Sunisa aged 21 and took her to the Police Station with the knife she is thought to have used during the attack.

Police Investigators determined that Khun Sunisa was having a heated argument with her Husband, Mr. Hamidi Samir aged 28 from France. Their 3 year old daughter was also there and was crying as she watched her parents fight.

Mr. Kant was walking by and approached the pair and attempted to stop them fighting. During the fracas, he ended up fighting with Mr. Samir who was smaller and was clearly no match for Mr. Kant.

In a panic, Khun Sunisa produced a knife she was carrying in her bag and stabbed Mr. Kant in his back until he dropped to the ground and ceased fighting with her Husband.

Injuries sustained to Mr. Kant are not thought to be life-threatening and Police are currently investigating the case further before they press criminal charges against Khun Sunisa.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/159372/american-stabbed-as-he-intervenes-in-domestic-dispute-in-south-pattaya/

He should have stayed out of their business.

Sadly that's true, I agree.

Typical Thai over-reaction. I hope the little Thai cunt goes to jail, but I somehow doubt it. If that was me that's what I'd push for, but it would never be me in the first place. I'd remain a spectator at most.

I would never get involved in someone else's dispute/fight. But that's not exclusive to just Thailand, for differing reasons.

Relationships are like the old joke about the 2 old ladies complaining about a restaurant:

A - "The food there is terrible these days!"

B - "Yes.... And they give you such small portions!"

It may be a bad meal.... but it's their meal, watch out!

Yesterday a Russian wa sfound dead in his Soi Buakhao hotel room.  RIP

Sawasdee is accross the soi from Pook Swan/Baby Boom/Fantasy.  Good location but I don't know anyone who has ever stayed there.

On Tuesday Morning Police and medics were called to a Hotel in Central Pattaya to investigate the death of a 45 year old Russian man inside his Hotel Room.

Officers arrived at the Sawasdee Pattaya Hotel in Soi Buakhao and were directed to room number 616 on the 6th floor. Lying face-down on the bed was the body of Mr. Mikhail Petrochenko.

Police spoke with Hotel Staff who confirmed the victim had checked into the Hotel on 30th November and was due to checkout early on Tuesday Morning. He failed to do so and a cleaner found him lying dead on the bed.

Police found no obvious signs of foul play and were told by staff that Mr. Petrochenko was seen to drink heavily on a daily basis during his stay at the Hotel.

Police suspect the cause of death was alcohol poisoning but will wait for the results of a post mortem examination before they close the case. The Russian Embassy in Bangkok are aware of the death and are in contact with the man’s family in Russia at this time.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/159895/russian-found-dead-in-central-pattaya-hotel-room/

And a fatal shooting on Soi Buakhao...

In the early hours of Saturday, Pattaya Police arrested a 40 year old Tattoo Artist who is alleged to have shot a man simply because he didn’t like the way he conducted himself in public.

The shooting occurred in front of the JV Place Apartments in Soi Buakhao just before 1am on Saturday. Khun Chainarong aged 22 was shot in his back by the suspect and he was later pronounced dead at the nearby Pattaya City Hospital.

Moments after the shooting, the suspect Khun Warin, who was described by Police as being heavily intoxicated, called a friend to pick him up. Khun Warin drove off in his friends Bronze Isuzu D-Max pick-up.

Police were able to apprehend him after the vehicle was involved in a road crash in front of a Hotel in Central Pattaya where a Motorcyclist was badly injured.

Khun Warin was questioned by Police at the scene and appeared unremorseful. He claimed that Khun Chainarong’s swagger and general attitude annoyed Khun Warin who decided to hunt him down and shoot him.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/160880/fatal-shooting-by-tattoo-artist-in-south-pattaya/