Famous Bar 1st anniversary Party

lovelylita

wish the best for the party,i wish i was there,but for me this year i finish my trips to Los.

I wish THE BEST FOR YOUR BAR,and it looks that on my next trip next year(3rd febr.2012 i will set my foot for the first time at Famous,and i am looking forward meetting you.

Again for the 1st anniversary i wish the best :D

Was in Pattaya for five nights and the first four was recovering from food poisoning.

But took the short walk to Famous on my final night.

Everyone is gearing up for the anniversary party.

Lita said their will be a sexy competition where each girl wears a special outfit, all different not coordinated, and the customers can vote for their favorite girl.

And if course cold beer and tasty grub!

On my visit saw the extremely popular May, Nut who the camera loves, have u ever seen a bad shot of her, and a sexy femboyish type named June.

Happy Anniversary Famous and hope the next 10 years are even better than the first!

Chok dee khrap! :drinks:

Was in Pattaya for five nights and the first four was recovering from food poisoning.

But took the short walk to Famous on my final night.

Everyone is gearing up for the anniversary party.

Lita said their will be a sexy competition where each girl wears a special outfit, all different not coordinated, and the customers can vote for their favorite girl.

And if course cold beer and tasty grub!

On my visit saw the extremely popular May, Nut who the camera loves, have u ever seen a bad shot of her, and a sexy femboyish type named June.

Happy Anniversary Famous and hope the next 10 years are even better than the first!

Chok dee khrap! :drinks:

She certainly loves the camera, and vise versa. :D

post-106-064499200 1312109018.jpg