Band Names

SiamSam

Kristofferson played a short but excellent role in Payback with Mel Gibson.

I liked Timberlake's work in The Social Network and Alpha Dogs; he's a bona fide actor.

I think J. Lo is an excellent actress and singer, really underrated for her acting ability.  Out of Sight with George Clooney from 1998 is a great movie.

Jorman Kaukonen was a member of a famous San Francisco band in the 60s and 70s. When the band was for looking for a name he suggested a part of his nick-name.

The nick name consisted of four words. The first two were Blind Thomas  ____?____   _____?____.  What was his full nick name and what was the name of the band?

Oh yeah, Doc Pomus... I have to see that that docu, years & years ago (decades actually) 60 Minutes did a whole segment on him, living in a wheelchair & in Paris. I remember seeing his name on lots of "oldies" from the 50s & early 60s... apparently was quite a character.

There also was a team from that same era that wrote a ton of my favorite singles when I was a kid: "Poison Ivy" "Charlie Brown" "Hound Dog" "Kansas City" "Yaketty Yak" "Stand By Me" "Spanish Harlem"... this list just goes on: Lieber & Stoller  2 jewish guys who thought they were really black & wrote an amazing body of work. I think they finished their era with "Is That All There Is" & "On Broadway".

All these folks used to work in the Brill Building & show up for work in the morning & bang out tunes all day, Neil Diamond started there too, must've been amazing.... 

OK, most of us are within this date, so......

Which band/performer took the stage first at Woodstock?

Bonus points; Who was *scheduled* to go on stage first but were stopped by the police on their way to the festival and had to go on second?

More bonus points, which surely most people know; who played last?