Party Season 2014

bumblebee

Well folks it's fast approaching one of the busiest times of the year for ladyboy lovers visiting Los.  Snick's post that he is holding a Halloween party reminded me that it's time for our annual list of the parties that are happening around the time of the LBWVB, which this year is on 1 November.

So feel free to keep this thread updated with any parties you are aware of in October/November and we will put them on the list here, cheers for the help. :drinks:

Snick's Halloween party 31 October @ venue to be announced.

Oct 24 Pre-LBWVB Temptations

Oct 25 Patricias Birthday Party C&Ds

Oct 25 Pre-LBWVB Check In

Oct 26 Pre-LBWVB LaBamba

Oct 27 Pre-LBWVB TJs Music

Oct 28 Pre-LBWVB Party Kings Bar

Oct 29 Pre-LBWVB Sensations

Oct 30 Pre-LBWVB Baby Boom

Oct 31 Halloween Party C&Ds

Oct 31 Pre-LBWVB Party Stringfellows

Oct 31 Snicks Halloween party - Location: Shhhhh. It's a secret.

Nov 1  LadyBoy Water VolleyBall tournament. Areca Lodge, 1.00pm to 11pm

Nov 3 Beach Volleyball vs Tootsies Bar & Barbecue C&Ds

Nov 5 Miss C&Ds gala night C&Ds

Nov 7 Boat cruise to James Bond Island C&Ds

Nov 8 Thank You party (w/ English food) C&Ds

Green - Event is in Phuket

Blue - Event is in Pattaya

Red - Event is in Bangkok

Orange - Event is in Unknown

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of guys who stay for 4-6 months getting back into town so nightlife should be picking up.

And once again Snick's annual Halloween Bash will be in Sodom by the Sea!   :drinks:

There should be lots of hungover people at volleyball the next day.

And some of the girls "well hung"   :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

seems mighty quiet on the board for the start of "party season".  Seems to me by now it's beginning to buzz with guys asking questions, suggesting meet ups, or early trip reports. I always wanted to hit LOS in October, but have to wait until the end of November. In the last year or so I get the feeling that many of the more frequent posters are hitting Phils, but not saying a whole lot about it. Perhaps they feel Thailand has become over run or prices are nuts, girls are all superstars in their own mind, whatever. And don't want to say anything bout the new stomping ground. In general it feels to me like a pretty major shift has/is taking place. Of course the world economy don't help this. Or the unknowns of the junta. Anyone else sensing this or is it just me?

• Upvote 1

I think you are on the mark regarding a lack of buzz here. I feel the long termers have less interest in going to the LB venues, be it a party night or not and prefer to meet at a bar of their choice. I used to get quite buzzed about the previous years parties, but then a lot of my friends were in town and I was semi single, whereas this year there are not many here, and I have not much interest in going to bars full of strangers who will keep asking me, "What's your name on the forum?" *yawn*

Also as you know my lifestyle took a major change during the year and now I have different priorities, blowing money in bars every night and other stuff is not one of them. I got a "wife and kids" to support. :biggrin: As someone once wisely put it: "His money, his choice is my simple view" :winking0023:

• Upvote 1

I get the feeling that many of the more frequent posters are hitting Phils,

Every year more and more guys are checking out the PI Ladyboy scene.

But it's just so easy in Thailand.

You find out where the ladyboy bars are, just show up at a bar, buy a drink for a ladyboy, and if you like her then take her home.

Now finding some of great bars, take Darkside for example, might require some research.   But a guy who has never been to Bangkok before could google around for an hour and find himself at NEP and be happier than a  :animal0025: in shit for days.

It's just not that easy in the PI.

But with the proliferation of social networking and dating sites it's getting easier every year to find ladyboys in the Philippines.

If a guy only found Ladyboy Review and no other webiste, he could still find hundreds of ladyboys to contact.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-search

But lots of Thailand diehards are now also going to the PI.  Some just want to try something different.  Others like the Filipina ladyboys fluency in English.  Still others like their flat chests and hormone-free rock hard cocks.

I don't think the junta has had much of an effect on sex tourism though new immigration regulations might have made things a bit more difficult for some guys who are living in Thailand.

• Upvote 3

Also over the last few years Fogmaster and the guys organised a big themed party to coincide with many of his/their friends being in town at this time of year and these parties generated a lot of excitement.  There is none this year for whatever reason.  Still plenty of parties coming up over the next week or so for those who feel inclined, so get out and fill your boots if you are in town. :party0021::drinks:

Guest JustSumGai

seems like maybe the GOTC is history.

I'm wondering if maybe ladyboy times have peaked. Perhaps more go for freelancers. Maybe the younger crowd don't do bars as much? Well, they're everywhere on the web, etc.  I guess we are all just spread out so it seems less activity. Used to be only a relative few forums and sites.  Perhaps I came in on the tail end, so to speak, in 2009. When Guess or Nana was the hot spot. Then Pattaya seemed to get all the action. We're just spread out all over.

I'd like to see a members list for the old Ladyboy Forum, cuz I'm sure there's lots of names I'm not seeing on any forum now.  Perhaps I've gotten "used" to it all now and it's just hitting bars, which I never really did, not since the early 70s.

In any event I really love the memories of them days. One of the best was Thpon, BB, and maybe 3 or 4 other guys doin the crawl closing down bars at Nana area one by one until we ended up at the sidewalk bar.  Not sure but that mighta been after an unplanned meetup at Guess where I met The Game, Soc, and Kahuna, among others.

I'm hoping that maybe it's just a lull and this goes on for many years. It's great to meet guys and see em all having a blast. Thanks to y'all for the reports and stories and pics too.  I'm stuck in western winter this year, not sure when I'll be back, sometime next year as the "wife" is missin me lots and is relocating to Udon, where there is fuckall to do. When I DO get back for sure I'll be AWOL for a week or so in Bkk and Patters.

All you guys on the ground there give us stuck here a lotta smiles and laughs and it makes it a wee bit easier to get thru the damn cold and drudgery.

Kudos

The LB scene is still peaking for guys coming into it now and in the last few years but for others who have been chasing LB tail for over a decade it may be hard to ignite that initial buzz.  Guys have moved on, life offers different priorities and also the excitement of going out to meet groups of new LB lovers fades as we feel comfortable with the friends we have made in those years and are happy to meet them when we are all in Los.  Personally I am always happy to meet any new guy in town, but I'd prefer to meet him in a neutral venue where we are not getting pestered by cock hungry ladyboys....did I really type that....how times have changed. :biggrin:

PS: that night in Bkk was a good one for sure.  It was also the first night I met Shar who a few weeks later asked me could she meet us in Hua Hin to do some photos for her.

post-106-0-38032000-1414908584_thumb.jpg