Why so many filipina Lb's in BKK

natso

I have been checking out Craigslist BKK over the last few years, and over the last year or so there has increasingly been many many ad's for filipina lb.'s in BKK. Some are cute, some definitely not. They all seem to stay in hotels (cheaper ones I imagine) and can host. I imagine the 'market' in BKK may be better and they make more money here. But does anyone have any experience with any of these girls or is it just a ploy from thai lb's pretending they are something 'new'? Thoughts gents? Few pics below of recently posted Filipina Lb's on Bangkok CL.

post-1082-0-14449300-1409372888.jpgpost-1082-0-77769400-1409372915.jpg
  • Upvote 1

@Natso

The main reason why your seen more and more phillippines ladyboy`s coming to thailand is first off all in thailand they can be them self with out the mean stream bullshit and finger pointing that they have to indure day in day out in there own country....

The hardcore ladyboy`s that believe in them self and there lifestyle will never ever cut there hair , so the only job that they can have is in the beauty scene or the sex entertainment and most choose the last one because that pay the best and give them more freedome.....

Lot of ladyboy`s will like to come and work in thailand , and they are coming slowly but for sure , one of the advantage that the girls have , traveling between the asian country , they can do so with out the need of a visa.....

And there are locals fillipino there on the ground that will provide them with housing and a job if they choose so or they will go freelancing like most do right now in BKK and Pattaya....

Will i ever make use of there service , who knows maybe yes maybe no it all depend in which mode i am at that moment , but right now there are also no plan in the making for me to be visit thailand any time soon.....

Been a prof freelancer also make me with hold visit of the clubs , and beside i have a hugh ladyboy and gg network so i mostly fuck more for free then i need to pay.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

I think it's also a reflection of the bullshit one endures in the Thai scene. Personally I hate to give the bar and ST place almost as much as the girl gets. Ain't right. They get screwed twice befor they get fucked.  Then too there are the ones that operate like the hotels, if their customers dwindle to half, they just double their rates. Thai logic. PLUS they speak English, I'm guessing Alex went over that one for sure. You MIGHT actually have conversation that leads to dinners or walking dates seeing the city, etc. There's maybe potential beyond a quick shag.

I go to Thailand for thai LBs, the phil girls charge  shall we say like a hurd of wounded bulls. daft money for  the  thai scene, just saying

Them that asks, gets :)

I like Pinay LBs; but I'm not willing to pay a premium for them. I pay a Pinay LB the same as I would a Thai LB. If they act indignant, I thank them kindly and walk away.

Too many fish in the sea diba? :)

Them that asks, gets :)I like Pinay LBs; but I'm not willing to pay a premium for them. I pay a Pinay LB the same as I would a Thai LB. If they act indignant, I thank them kindly and walk away.Too many fish in the sea diba? :)

makes sense.

On the other hand when Asian LB or GG's go to Europe or OZ they align with the local rates. So do the Thai LB in Singapore.

I haven't seen the Russian hookers in Thailand aligning, tho'. They must be gold plated :)

Beats the hell outta me why anyone would want a Russian hooker anywhere let alone Thailand of all places. What's the point of flying half way around the world to rent an over-rated, over-priced, over-self absorbed, over-self valued Russian hooker and pay to the hilt for the abuse. Perhaps the only people would be the Russian tourists themselves. But then again, what do I know? 

• Upvote 1

^ Nah, I always go to Pattaya to pay three times the local price for a surly, self absorbed girl from Uzbekistan that passes her self off as Russian. Oh, and when I want a Thai ladyboy, I fly to Moscow :)

I posted that on another board and got flamed to the max. Apparently some punters think hunting Russian babes in Thailand is the thing to do.

A fool and his money...

PS- I'd pay a sexy Ruskie 1,000 baht for a nice ST, but I wouldn't pay a premium :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Hi there - I have a number of friends in call centres, a number of friends working in the courts in professional capacities. If you look at the economics being a prostitute in Thailand pays more. Around 6 long time a month would equate to what can be earned in a call centre but then who would you rather have as a partner. Someone in a call centre or playing Russian Roulette with your long term health.

Cheers I would love to talk to you sometime.

Kind regards

• Upvote 1

Hi there - I have a number of friends in call centres, a number of friends working in the courts in professional capacities. If you look at the economics being a prostitute in Thailand pays more. Around 6 long time a month would equate to what can be earned in a call centre but then who would you rather have as a partner. Someone in a call centre or playing Russian Roulette with your long term health.

Cheers I would love to talk to you sometime.

Kind regards

Do you think the the Filipina lbs working in the Philippines call centers earn enough to support their families or pay for their makeup, hormones and possibly more feminization procedures they want and save for the future?  There are a number of them who may "freelance" either by advertising on a dating site, or do cam work.

Until the society in general stop discrimination against lbs and ts so they actually do have good opportunities to get good paying jobs, the issue of supplementing income by going into the p4p scene will exist.

• Upvote 1