Antonio Added A New Pic

DownLoLarry

Just out of curiosity Gutsy is the 120 days a double entry Tourist Visa would you happen to know?

That's what the PI girls are getting. Chris at Darkside told me that it changing all the time at the Lao borders and supposedly this one was ending today which is why Myx made the early dash.  Cambodia is not an option by land as they may not be let back in.

• Upvote 1

That's what the PI girls are getting. Chris at Darkside told me that it changing all the time at the Lao borders and supposedly this one was ending today which is why Myx made the early dash.  Cambodia is not an option by land as they may not be let back in.

Cheers, wonder is it just because they are in ASEAN perhaps.

Nice room Gutsy, where is that please?

looks Like the Aspen Suites on Soi 2...if im not mistaken. TT Chang , Katoeylover , Tomcat ..many of our finest have stayed there....a bit noisy at the mo due to building works next door... they should be finished around 2025

It is indeed Aspen Suites on Soi 2.  I did happen to see TT Chang the morning I was checking in and I met another mate fo mine at Darkside who as it turned out was staying there for a couple of months. It's a good place for long term stays in my opinion. Kitchenette, microwave, big refridgerator, and spacious.  I didn't hear any of the construction, nor did I see anything, but I may have been distracted by the company I was with. :biggrin:

A small benefit I found staying back there was a little ice cream cart that would be there in the afternoons. They sold small cones for just 10 baht. Had about 4 flavors. It was my first time staying there but will probably go back although I do like to try new places. 

Oh and a shot of Myx so she doesn't disclepline me for going off track. :girl_devil:

post-3403-0-51862300-1409680425_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-82165600-1409680426_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Myx has asked us to change some of the photos posted by Gutsy, she isn't pleased with how she looks apparently. Guess someone is gonna suffer for posting them. :obscene:

She rarely is from what I gather.

:sign0181: I was a about to give up with posting her photos like she wanted. It's clear now that she prefers the grainy selfies over the ones that make her look nice or tame.  So I sent her a few more and she has approved these and some others to come, or maybe she will have second thoughts about these. 

From slave experience to GFE the day after.

post-1488-0-95687500-1409996872_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-18383800-1409996956_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-99176100-1409996996_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-90168300-1409997047_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-03393700-1409997101_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-34728200-1409997170_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Every once in a while I find one that I enjoy spending the day hours with. With Myx being Filipino her English is so good that the experience is enhanced. Her transformation from being in control to the sweet girl on my arm was huge turn on in itself. I was actually going to take her again that night but she had some first time slave lined up at Darkside. She had to make a visa run to Lao the next morning so I had to look elsewhere.

post-1488-0-37825000-1410000492_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Good updates Gutsy. You certainly are helping her out.

In her eyes helping her out would be sending her a steady diet of slaves. Hopefully that will tide her over until I get back for some Mistress Whispering. I've been able to tap into a softer side of her that I prefer more than being a sub for a ladyboy. I've foudn that she does like being in control, but also found that she is capable of letting herself go. Behind her Dominatrix exterior is a good kid in my estimation. I've noticed her hanging out with a new Thai ladyboy at Darkside and from the looks Myx is taking her under her wing a bit. She never worked in a bar and showed up first couple of nights not wearing any makeup. I think Myx has been helping her with makeup and apparel.

post-1488-0-44217600-1410230926_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-69125000-1410231137_thumb.jp

She has also worked in threesomes with Tar who is Lao. She doesn't just hang out with Jell who is also Filipino, but genuinely gets along with all the girls from what I've seen. 

• Upvote 1