Beach Road Freelancers

pdogg

For some guys, the bars are the best place to seek out a sex partner.   Other guys like dating sites such as the Profiles on Ladyboy Review. IMO bars are best and easiest.

But other guys take the road less traveled, Beach Road.

And it's not just about the baht either.

One good buddy explained to me that he can tell in about 10 seconds if he knows there no chance of him taking that ladyboy.  On Beach Road he can just continue along his merry way.  But inthe bar, he stuck for 5 or 10 minutes drinking a beer and being around ladyboys that he doesn't want to sleep with.

Do you guys like Beach Road?

Of course there are some bad apples working Beach Road; here's a recent newstory and if you go to the source they even have some pics.

n the early hours of Tuesday, Pattaya Police witnessed two Ladyboys steal a gold necklace from an Australian Tourist on Pattaya Beach.

Khun Thanawut aged 36 and Khun Mongkolchai aged 33 were arrested in front of Soi 12 on Pattaya Beach Road in possession of an 18K Gold Necklace worth an estimated 75,000 Baht, belonging to Mr. Warren Arbaitman aged 47.

The Police had already spotted the two suspects acting suspiciously and decided to observe them from a distance. They were seen embracing, distracting and then stealing from the victim.

The two Ladyboy’s admitted to conducting many necklace snatches in the past and would target foreigners who appeared to be drunk. Both were later charged with aggravated theft and are being held on-remand pending Court proceedings.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/135081/two-ladyboys-steal-gold-necklace-from-australian-on-pattaya-beach/

I've taken quite a few freelancers and a fair few of them have trod that famous sunset boulevard .

Never had any issues and in fact I've met a few regulars from there .

The difference is I get their numbers and meet them late afternoon/early evening because that's when I'm feeling frisky so hence I'm sober and they are out of their normal environment giving less chance to anything going wrong . 

• Upvote 1

@PDogg

Yes , i my day`s that i have been prowling thailand , took also quite a few back to my hotel and like Jimslim said i to had no probleem at all with none of them even let two stay LT and had a lot of fun with them.....

Ps. Will look in my archief if i do have any old pic`s......

@Globetrotter

Back those day`s it was 500 Bath with a tip of 200 to 300 Bath if the service was any good , dont know what the price is now day`s...

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

First of all before my E@mail get over run by PM , this was my line up 3 to 5 year ago , dont have no contact info what so ever of these girls any more , so dont even ask !!!

Fuck countless babe on beachroad back to back with Soi6 , but from all i kept these 3 in my network and where my regulars that i call anytime i was in town and each stay LT with me , The half koran half thai one with tattoo i took her everywhere with me Phuket , Bangkok , she was my showgirl when i was in town , super sexy babe and fucking horny , on those picture she just turn 20

Ps. had to go back in my Pattaya Addict profiel , mine got destroy by a very very angry jalouse ladyboy Bitch a while ago , pppffffff

Enjoy......

Greetz , stealth

post-665-0-32759100-1405542074_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-32481200-1405542084_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-06990900-1405542095_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-48938800-1405542100_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-19084100-1405542110_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-80140600-1405542115_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-24592300-1405542123_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-14081200-1405542124_thumb.jpg

@Pdogg

Those day`s Beach Road was oke from 20.00 till 00.00 after that you will get only members of the zombi nation there , so my hunt begin around 18.00 to 19.00 till around 22.00 sometime till 23.00 after that my hunt will go on at WS if i did not find nothing that suite my taste.....

Greetz , Stealth

I love the greater soi 4 street scene in BKK.  Especially now with the alco-carts and freelancers all blending together.  I haven't set foot in Nana Plaza proper in probably 3 years now.  The sidewalk is the soiboy's sporting venue of choice in BKK.  Pattaya is a different thing entirely with its huge number of open beer bars, both clustered together in the main areas and scattered all over the place.  I just don't really see the need for doing the Beach Road thing, and have never given it a try.  Plus, it does get sort of spooky there in the early morning hours.  I can easily see why girls freelance in BKK rather than work in a bar.  I'm not so sure about why they do so in Pattaya, at least outside some sort of connection with a bar(s). 

• Upvote 1