"I have worked here for 2 months"

bumblebee

Beats me but I never met a bar LB or GG that claimed to work the bar longer than 2 months unless they've seen be numerous times before. In that case they have told me they went back home and just returned. I tend to believe them since I want to. 

• Upvote 2

I met and spent the night with a ladyboy named Milk from Sally's Bar, she told me she had only been working at the bar for TWO Weeks and not had a customer yet, it turned out that Kahuna had been with her SIX Months beforehand.....go figure :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

But you gotta admit big Dave, she was a cute one....At least until she got sillycone.........

And you know as well as anyone, that they all say exactly what they think we want to hear......

What a very pleasant surprise to see a post from Mr.Kahuna.

The cockles of my heart have been truly warmed  :hi:

But you gotta admit big Dave, she was a cute one....At least until she got sillycone.........

And you know as well as anyone, that they all say exactly what they think we want to hear......

:happy0065:  :happy0065: and a GIANT welcome back to Mr. KAHUNA!!!  So great to have you back with us again sir. Missed you. We have to start up our wine thread again. Hope you are well. 

It's aliiive!

Hope to hear more from you and to see you real soon!

As a fun experiment, let's compile a list of 5 well know LBs who have been on the scene for a long time.

Then we can ask a newbie to visit them and report back on how long they have worked bar.

I know that Aoy in Pat bar has been there at least 14 years.

Sorry I won't be around to participate, but sure would enjoy the answers.

I completely agree with the "2 months" standard answer. When I meet a girl that says that to me I laugh to myself as I know she's starting this game being full of shit. 

On the other hand the game was way better when I didn't know.

• Upvote 1

I think  maybe - and I thought a bit about this question and that can be dangerous I suspect - I think maybe they (Thais)  simply reckon time differently than we do...We are always thinking in terms  of minutes and hours and day and weeks and months...How long until this day?  What time do I have to be there?  When does it start and when does it end?  Maybe they don't ask themselves these questions...I think maybe two weeks is two months or is two years to them...Time is not important to someone when it's not important...Is that tautology?

So I am not certain that they are being untruthful when they answer your question with two months...I think maybe it is two months even if it has been two years...

I suspect that I am not making much sense here...but somehow all this has reminded me of the words of John Donne:  "Love, all alike , no season knows, nor clime, nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time."   

Now, "Does anybody really know what time it is?"

• Upvote 3