Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

It is not easy to make an overview of girls who have left Check In bar over the years. That place looks a lot like a dovecote :biggrin:

Nevertheless, I have made an attempt, limiting myself to the current location in Soi 10.

Note: most likely not complete. But certainly good enough to give everyone some pleasant memories :yahoo:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

It is not easy to make an overview of girls who have left Check In bar over the years. That place looks a lot like a dovecote :biggrin:

Nevertheless, I have made an attempt, limiting myself to the current location in Soi 10.

Note: most likely not complete. But certainly good enough to give everyone some pleasant memories :yahoo:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The memories are much better than what the present time offers. The best ladyboys in BKK are elsewhere.

• Like 1

Fun bar - haven't been to this one yet but is on the list. What would you guys say is the best time to hit the place ? (I describe "best" as the sweet spot between when the girls are starting to get in the fun zone, aren't grumpy from last night's hangover, but aren't haven't gone full mental either.) Usually.... post 10pm in CS and Obsessions?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ribbitrabbit said:

Fun bar - haven't been to this one yet but is on the list. What would you guys say is the best time to hit the place ? (I describe "best" as the sweet spot between when the girls are starting to get in the fun zone, aren't grumpy from last night's hangover, but aren't haven't gone full mental either.) Usually.... post 10pm in CS and Obsessions?

Like also other bars, around 8pm the girls at CIB are getting 'ready'. Depending on the number of customers coming in, the vibe will increase over the hours from calm to sometimes sensational. Ofcourse, it strongly depends on the amount of drinks for the girls, which is undeniably a good catalyst for the atmosphere in the bar :party0049: But in general, post 10pm is a perfect time to make an entrance! :yes:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Like also other bars, around 8pm the girls at CIB are getting 'ready'. Depending on the number of customers coming in, the vibe will increase over the hours from calm to sometimes sensational. Ofcourse, it strongly depends on the amount of drinks for the girls, which is undeniably a good catalyst for the atmosphere in the bar  But in general, post 10pm is a perfect time to make an entrance! 

terrific, thanks! I might be a little weird about this but have generally felt the time you go to a bar tends to impact the overall experience. Patpong bars really pop MUCH later in the night, say around midnight, while some in NP are bonkers at even 9 pm. Not the norm tho, as I've had nights when I entered a tame Cindy's at 1 am and made everyone go crazy later on. 

• Like 1