Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

4 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

That's before my days in the LoS. From what I read, June started like 2013 with an alcocart around Soi 5 and opening the Soi 7 venue after that. First time I visited the place (probably 2016), I recall June to be owner/mom already. Girls like Boy, Som and Fiat were already working for her.

Happy to hear an answer though from members here who go back a little further ...

It is an interesting question ! :rolleye0012:

I suggest to ask mardhi.

I fucked the lovely Laura from Check-In Bar. She is my type, which is feminine and passable.

I took her to my hotel on Soi 4. Once there I got her to cane my bum, which she did very enthusiastically. She left me with bright red cats whiskers on my rump. 

Then we did some two way cock sucking. Laura has quite a big cock. She is a tall girl, about 5'10". When she fucked me she really took control, grabbing me and pushing my legs into a position where she could get a good entry. I felt like my insides were being re-arranged. Once she came we washed up and we got to work on my orgasm. 

She sucked my cock lovingly, like it was her entry in the Welsh national leek competition. She deep throated my chap. She wasn't in a hurry. I wanted to fuck her, so I got her into a spoon position which I often use to fuck ladyboys. I grab them and masturbate them onto my dick. 

But it wasn't suitable for Laura as she is too tall, not a petite little thing. Next time I will probably have her lying on her front. I find the position a dominant turn on. 

Laura was really sweet. I should have gotten her line. I paid her 2k for ST. She said that was the floor price for Check-In Bar. 

foto_no_exif.jpg.1e4bae1f1bd7b4d882eb511d43685b24.jpg

• Like 7

On 11/3/2023 at 11:22 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Mardhi hasn't logged in at LBR since 2015. He hasn't posted In his favourite forum of which he had been the mod since 2020. I couldn't find when he logged in at PY for the last time but he last visible traces of his presence on the PY forum date back to 2021. 

Mardhi and June had been partners at Guess Bar, near Nana Hotel. Then they splitted and Mardhi in the PY forum accused June to have used some of the bar cash for her own purposes.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 8:39 AM, PayingPiper said:

I read somewhere that CIB has an attached guest house. Did anyone stay there? I guess it would be a challenge as any time you went back home they would be pulling your arm off to get you to fuck them. But it might be fun for a couple of days. 

I have over a month in Thailand. I was thinking of doing 4 days in BKK. Generally in BKK is get a BJ at Kasalong / lolitas one day (800 baht), then fuck a LB another night, and then down to Pattaya. 

Is CiB the sort of place where a girl will suck your cock in the bar? 

Last July I paid to Maya a couple of drinks and gave her 500 Baht in the bar, she sucked my cock off and gulped the load. All this in the corner of the main room, near the pool. 

• Like 3

On 11/9/2023 at 12:05 AM, PayingPiper said:

I fucked the lovely Laura from Check-In Bar. She is my type, which is feminine and passable.

I took her to my hotel on Soi 4. Once there I got her to cane my bum, which she did very enthusiastically. She left me with bright red cats whiskers on my rump. 

Then we did some two way cock sucking. Laura has quite a big cock. She is a tall girl, about 5'10". When she fucked me she really took control, grabbing me and pushing my legs into a position where she could get a good entry. I felt like my insides were being re-arranged. Once she came we washed up and we got to work on my orgasm. 

She sucked my cock lovingly, like it was her entry in the Welsh national leek competition. She deep throated my chap. She wasn't in a hurry. I wanted to fuck her, so I got her into a spoon position which I often use to fuck ladyboys. I grab them and masturbate them onto my dick. 

But it wasn't suitable for Laura as she is too tall, not a petite little thing. Next time I will probably have her lying on her front. I find the position a dominant turn on. 

Laura was really sweet. I should have gotten her line. I paid her 2k for ST. She said that was the floor price for Check-In Bar. 

foto_no_exif.jpg.1e4bae1f1bd7b4d882eb511d43685b24.jpg

Nice. Laura is MCOT also, but never tried her as there were a couple others slightly higher on my list. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Who's been in CIB rcently ? (This month). I wonder if Som's still there and would like to PM a couple more questions. 

Hi PG, I wasn't in CIB since September, but can confirm Som is still around. See attached pic from Halloween night :biggrin:  And had the pleasure of barfining Som as well in September, so if you have any specific questions ... just PM me.

2023 - Bangkok - Check In bar - Som (42).jpg

• Like 2