Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

I went to this bar on June 1, I was well received after a good half hour, which didn't bother me anymore. It's the girls from the bar service who come to ask you to pay them drinks all the time. 1st room then I went to the room where there is billiards there were too many people so I went back to the 1st room where Maya came to join me and started to masturbate in front of everyone and asked me to take it lol there were too many people I refused but it pleased me much more it was very hot I would try Maya or risa next time it cost me 1000 bath of lady drink and my 3 soda water for more than one hour

2 hours ago, huricanne said:
I went to this bar on June 1, I was well received after a good half hour, which didn't bother me anymore. It's the girls from the bar service who come to ask you to pay them drinks all the time. 1st room then I went to the room where there is billiards there were too many people so I went back to the 1st room where Maya came to join me and started to masturbate in front of everyone and asked me to take it lol there were too many people I refused but it pleased me much more it was very hot I would try Maya or risa next time it cost me 1000 bath of lady drink and my 3 soda water for more than one hour

Interesting to read your adventures @huricanne

But better do not copy/past next time haha. Kinda difficult to scroll:nea:

Please feel free to remove duplicates and empty posts :crazy:

On 7/18/2023 at 9:57 PM, Dan Miller said:

These are the service girls James. They wear different sets of clothes from the other girls. Looks a little less sexy (in the beginning of the evening), but when you buy them some shots of tequila, anything can happen :party0049:

@jamesp: I don't think there is a better way to confirm my previous quote than these videos. Service girls going wild:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, outsider said:

Nice, but I can't help but think these have a bit of AI or PS enhancement, but I could be wrong. So much AI stuff out there these days, hard to tell.

No doubt there has been some adjustments, like all pics she posts online. Although Gina basically doesn't need any enhancements, coz she looks stunning already!

On her FB page you can also find a video, so for sure it was a real setting. 

The anniversary party will be rockin' !! Below a message from June :biggrin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten year anniversary is a big moment and big accomplishment.

I will do the food and DJ. And if you want a little more.

As always…you don’t have to do any of this

A MESSAGE FROM JUNE ABOUT THE 
TENTH ANNIVERSARY PARTY

I have decided to make some changes to the party. The biggest change will be to have a Pre-party on August 3rd

AUGUST 3RD

We will be closed August 1&2 for holidays in Thailand. My girls will need to “get their groove back” after two days off.

To help my girls on August 3rd I will be giving away free up to 40 barfines.

When you buy a total of three or more drinks your barfine is free.

Take one girl…free barfine
Take two girls…free barfines
Take five girls…free barfines but make sure your health insurance is up to date

Your mission…should you accept it…is to have a great time with my girls!

AUGUST 4

10TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY

Free food starting at 8PM

DJ SANOOK from 9PM to 2 AM

2 special shows from my girls that will be extra hot. You will not want to miss

At midnight we will all have a drink while listening to Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias sing “To All the Girls We’ve Loved Before” a song to remember the past ten years and a tribute to all Check-in girls both past and present.

I look forward to welcoming you all here August 3rd and 4th as we set out on our second decade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2023 - Bangkok - Check In bar - Anniversary (1).jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

The anniversary party will be rockin' !! Below a message from June 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten year anniversary is a big moment and big accomplishment.

I will do the food and DJ. And if you want a little more.

As always…you don’t have to do any of this

A MESSAGE FROM JUNE ABOUT THE 
TENTH ANNIVERSARY PARTY

I have decided to make some changes to the party. The biggest change will be to have a Pre-party on August 3rd

AUGUST 3RD

We will be closed August 1&2 for holidays in Thailand. My girls will need to “get their groove back” after two days off.

To help my girls on August 3rd I will be giving away free up to 40 barfines.

When you buy a total of three or more drinks your barfine is free.

Take one girl…free barfine
Take two girls…free barfines
Take five girls…free barfines but make sure your health insurance is up to date

Your mission…should you accept it…is to have a great time with my girls!

AUGUST 4

10TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY

Free food starting at 8PM

DJ SANOOK from 9PM to 2 AM

2 special shows from my girls that will be extra hot. You will not want to miss

At midnight we will all have a drink while listening to Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias sing “To All the Girls We’ve Loved Before” a song to remember the past ten years and a tribute to all Check-in girls both past and present.

I look forward to welcoming you all here August 3rd and 4th as we set out on our second decade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2023 - Bangkok - Check In bar - Anniversary (1).jpg

thank you for your many posts and photos dan miller
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1