Ladyboy Lovers United

bumblebee

A few of us were chatting tonight and the range of guys into Lbs came up. I am sure it has crossed the minds of many of you who follow the scene how guys who are from different social backgrounds, occupations, politics etc get on so well when on the ground when hanging out.

Isn't this a great experience where so many guys from different lifestyles can get on so well together?

When I started on the scene this is exactly what I found also. Quite an eclectic bunch for sure. A wide spectrum of ages, nationalities, professions, social/financial/educational backgrounds, et cetera.

Common interests do bring people together who otherwise wouldn't have much to share with one another. However the ladyboy fraternity is even more unique in how it bonds the variety of us misfits. It was with this in mind that we created the event, "Gathering of the Clan" aka "GOTC". Sadly we were unable to get it together for 2014. Perhaps 2015. 

One thing I find is the vast majority of LB lover do seem to liberal when it comes to politics. Not all of course but obvious from some discussions on the board the conservatives are a small minority. Not too surprising considering our sexual preferences I guess. Over on the GG boards you will find the balance much more equal. And when I was into GGs met a lot of great guys just as I have in the LB world.

One thing I find is the vast majority of LB lover do seem to liberal when it comes to politics. Not all of course but obvious from some discussions on the board the conservatives are a small minority. Not too surprising considering our sexual preferences I guess. 

As a bare minimum I'd say we all have to be open minded and liberal and you certainly can't be homophobic as that would be hypocritical to say the least so that rules out a certain category of people .

I've certainly met some really interesting people from many varied backgrounds on this scene there certainly is a great sense of unity and camaraderie .

The vast majority of guys I've met have been great guys . 

Guest JustSumGai

well crap, I was THERE then. So when and where is it? floating dates and places? I've never actually seen a post on this happening and I've been reading forums for some time. Seems like this would be a kinda major thang. 

well crap, I was THERE then. So when and where is it? floating dates and places? I've never actually seen a post on this happening and I've been reading forums for some time. Seems like this would be a kinda major thang. 

It didn't happen this year JSG.  As the main organisers won't be back in town at the same time until early next year that is when it may happen again.

Guest JustSumGai

ok, I hope for a good heads UP then :)

probably I'll be here, if not in Cambodia. It would seem to be a major "event". Seems to me there are more of us there in oct/nov. Which brings up the question...is there any way to get demographic of us ladyboy fans? Maybe like a poll page? age, country, time usually in LOS, maybe femboy lover, big boobs fan, amazon chaser? perhaps general occupation.... If there was this meeting could maybe be better slotted at a date, or perhaps 2 dates? later year/early year.  Surely the PBG would be an ok meeting spot with a bar crawl after? 

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

I only mention PBG because it's dead easy to find and has lots of seating in a nice setting, especially around dusk and the first hour of night. Twas just an idea.

I was just remarking to EroticAdventurer how some of the bars in Rompho would be ideal for a party. Lots of space and comfortable seating if needed.

Now this is an interesting idea....   I've been getting a bit tired of the Pattaya same-old same-old.  

Usually it happens in very late January/early February. Both DT and I have already been but at different times. This is why I say perhaps 2015. 

SS If you made it early March I could get my arse on that plane. Its the right time of year as its winding down. Great deals and heading towards Easter. Nothing snarling it up. I guess the LBWVB event is becoming a great gathering point pre Crimbo. 

Now that is a density of beauties. 

Somewhere like the Naughty Bar might be a good option.  At the moment it's all LB but that could change like all things in Thailand between now and then.  Good location at the end of Rompho, spacious and guys would have the option to drift off around the nearby bars to look for other LBs while having a base to come back to.

The only LB bar party I have ever attended in Jomtien was in Sally's a few years back and it was a very enjoyable night and somewhere different.  Think Rossco and TTChang were the main organisers.

post-106-0-40190900-1396564085_thumb.jpg

The only LB bar party I have ever attended in Jomtien was in Sally's a few years back and it was a very enjoyable night and somewhere different.  Think Rossco and TTChang were the main organisers.

They were indeed BB, I remember it well but could not put a year to it :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...