Pole Dancing: Have You Ever?

bumblebee

I was observing a drunken, isn't it always, guy swinging out of a pole last week in one of the bars and though what a nutter.  Then it struck me I have done that a couple of times over the years also.  Once was in a bar complex in Ao Nang, Krabi and the other was on the stage of Long Gun, Soi Cowboy no less.

So what about you guys, have you ever graced the chrome pole while out on your nocturnal misadventures?

I did when I was pretty much a rookie. There is a picture of it on a GG board if you dig back enough years. It was a coyote bar and the pole was on a pedestal about a foot off the floor. So at least I didn't climb up on the bar. I now consider such things as pole dancing and throwing ping pong balls, which I also did a couple of times, as a rookie/druken fax paus. Fortunately these urges passed long before 'making it rain' came along.

Saw a farang lady almost knock herself out pole dancing at a beer bar in Action Street a couple of nights ago. There wasn't much headroom when standing on the bar and she hit the ceiling with some force.    

• Upvote 1

I haven't personally, but I know a man who did just that in Guess Bar a few years back and broke the pole. No names mentioned to protect the guilty. 

To be fair the pole wasn't very well attached to the ceiling but I'm just glad they didn't try to bill me for the damage .

Since then I have practiced and perfected my technique . 

Like xyzzy, I have recollections of being on a poles about a foot off the floor for less than a minute.  Think I remember once at Famous and perhaps at Sally's before it was remodeled many years ago.

I was in Silver Star Gogo on Soi 7, GGs only a few months, and a farang lady got on stage and took all her clothes off.  Can't recall ever seeing a farang lady naked in a bar before.

Rumor is one of our Members was on stage this Saturday night but think he was being serviced rather than dancing.

I remember back in London about 18 or so years ago launching myself onto a pole in a laptop bar & then to the joy of the girls & other punters proceeded to slowly, drunkedly & almost seductively take my clothes off... That was until a dirty, great, black bouncer in a roll neck & a tough looking overcoat belted up to me & bellowed out... "Oi, go put some warm clothes on... And then sit down & fukin' behave yourself"!!!.. So I rather sheepishly did as he said.

I also remember in Koh Samui, back in 2000, laughing myself silly when I noticed that a whole new beer bar centre in Lamai had concreted in scaffold poles instead of chrome poles... Shit, you'd take three layers of skin off trying to slide on one of those things... Anyway, I was sniggering to myself for ages watching girls getting stuck to the pole & thinking about how much work it would be to put all this lot right...

• Upvote 1

I remember back in London about 18 or so years ago launching myself onto a pole in a laptop bar & then to the joy of the girls & other punters proceeded to slowly, drunkedly & almost seductively take my clothes off... That was until a dirty, great, black bouncer in a roll neck & a tough looking overcoat belted up to me & bellowed out... "Oi, go put some warm clothes on... And then sit down & fukin' behave yourself"!!!.. So I rather sheepishly did as he said.

Being able to put a face to you now Lung makes that tale all the more amusing. :hi:

My Long Gun experience was during Songran in 2006 when it was sort of a free for all regarding who could join the girls on stage.  A few sherberts had been consumed of course, how many of us would do it sober I wonder.

Guest sustra

Pole dancing?????? only if ladyboys tip me...eh eh eh...private shows for 1 or more ladyboys...rate 1000 baht...i clarify..just to watch...if they want to touch my hot body...my rate is 2000 baht ( do not think i will get any...)

• Upvote 1