Name that country

JaiDee

Not Libya sorry Hefe, but somebody is going to get it soon, the Empire was only so big.

BTW I think BB might be right about the Koreas and China, I looked at the picture for ages and couldn't figure out N,S Korea and China, then it struck me our brains are conditioned to looking at maps with north at the top and south at the bottom...but of course this isn't a map and if you consider the picture is taken looking south it the Korean peninsulat is right there.

who said the Oirish were tick :biggrin:

Ok, you guys are going to be pissed for not getting the space question!

Left side - China

Right side- South Korea, with Seoul top left

Middle; North Korea - Pyongyang shining like a city in the middle of the ocean.

Not a lot of infrastructure in that hellhole country.

Guess you missed my answer on the previous page.

I *may* have been there Sustra, is it Lima, Peru?

no it is Santa Clara in CUBA...name of the place is Club El Mejunje...the first transgender club approved by the daughter of Fidel Castro...some real gems can be found in the club...and outside....free entrance...1 Beer 1 euro....( trip report will follow soon...)

• Upvote 2

Excellent Sustra!

Some nice looking ladyboys! 

Our North America and Latin America sections really need help.

And so little info about the Cuban scene!

Do not worry....will trip report in May coming back from my trip to Cuba...unlikely...for job duties will stay there just 8 nights...2 in Habana and 5 in Santa Clara...organized already a "Casa particular" for 28 CUC per day ( something like 19 euros ) very very very guest friendly....

• Upvote 1

Guess you missed my answer on the previous page.

Oooops, sorry BB!

I scanned over the previous page and you're right, didn't see yours......I need to clear the cobwebs from my head a little longer before I play trivia  B)

But yes,  it is indeed China and NK and SK,  good one on you!

Oooops, sorry BB!

I scanned over the previous page and you're right, didn't see yours......I need to clear the cobwebs from my head a little longer before I play trivia  B)

But yes,  it is indeed China and NK and SK,  good one on you!

I remember seeing a similar if not the same photo a few years back.  What a bleak looking place NK looks.