What's Expected of Customers In the Various Ladyboy Venues?

bumblebee

I don't frequent LB bars much anymore and when I do it's in the company of guys who are known to the girls.  Therefore my experience is a little different to a stranger walking in on his own.  Ok, we all know the idea is to get the customer to buy a ladyboy drink(s), bar fine her...... but how hard is this pushed in the various places around Los?

It just struck me last nigh in a conversation when one of the guy with us described a certain bar as such. "unless you are buying them drinks and playing with their cocks in the first few minutes they just don't want to know." :biggrin:    I'll leave it to the jury to decide which venue was the topic of this little exchange.

So can a guy go into a bar and have a relaxing drink hassle free in an LB environment or will he be hounded into submission/drinking up an legging it, in some places.

So let's hear from you guys who bar crawl, what is the current state of play in the various establishments around the kingdom. :drinks:

BKK

in Cascades i sit up the back as a rule and Chill out. If you sit down the front you are basically in the Trenches on a busy night and may get hassled  etc.. it dont bother me either way.

In Obsessions BKK some very cute hotties will sip the drink and jump ship if you dont promise a S/Time within 15 minutes. One of the very cute LBs in there wont even take up the arse anymore im told.. only blow job with Condom.

• Upvote 2

Cheers TC.  Anyone got any info on the non agogo bars in Bkk I wonder. 

I have been to La Bamba a few times this trip and I find it pretty hassle free, you can enjoy a drink unmolested but like I said at the beginning they know me there and so I am treated accordingly, same goes with Sensations.

Lita Bar: girls will try to interest you, but definitely not a hard sell approach. Very laid-back and comfortable. If you politely rebuff the initial wave of interest, they will leave you in peace with an occasional smile, rub, or flash, but all in good fun.

Sensations: same as above.

La Bamba: very comfortable, with some of the shy guys occasionally complaining that the ladyboys don't give them enough attention (same has been said about Sensations). I've always found that a smile and an invitation to join me for a drink will result in as much company as I would like, and I really like the fact that I'm not swarmed.

Stringfellows: it usually feels like unless I buy someone a lady drink in the first five minutes, I get the evil eye for the next 15. One of my least favorite bars in Pattaya.

Obsessions: have not been there in previous two years, I got tired of the in your face pressure and bill padding.

Fantasy Bar: i'm always mobbed when I enter, and frustratingly it's never by a ladyboy that I want to spend time with. If I am able to withstand the initial rush, I can sometimes pick a more suitable companion, but even that has mixed results depending on how gracefully I spurn the initial suitors advances.

Pook Swan: i'm left alone if I make it clear that I just want to have a drink, but there's usually some pressure to take girl/buy lady drink when I first arrive.

Koyo: place is like a ghost town now. I'm never bothered in here anymore.

:)

• Upvote 1

I found Obsessions Bangkok was pretty cruisey  If you sit up the back but its sister bar in Patts was in your face the hole time 

the mama-sun was full on .

Temptations in Bangers is cool but they know me there so no presser to get drinks for the girls.

I find the best bar to relax is the Darkside If you want a drink and watch the girls play pool scantly clad  no hassle at all

and they don't push you for a drink.

So Darkside is my fav for sure . :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

Koyo was closed when I there there this time last year , closed as in out of business, so when did it re-open, and same location ?

Closed???

Well, that would explain why I'm not mauled by ladyboys up there anymore. Shit, I just thought the entire staff was in the bathroom or on a very prolonged break.