Sukhumvit Gym

BodySurfer

When I find myself in the Sukhumvit area what works best for me to keep fit is chasing and fucking LBs. I usually return home in much better shape than when I arrived. Mind you the gyms are cheaper but less fun.

Yep - I agree gyms are less fun but chasing and fucking LBs tends to wear me out - thats why I need to stay fit - no pain no gain :D

The gyms listed by PD will have weights and machines, but I don't think they would have a punching bag, and likely the same for the gym in the Landmark Hotel. Look for a Muay Thai centre for a punching bag, or you could always make friends with "Lights Out" Janet from Cascade - she's quite involved in Muay Thai.

The gyms listed by PD will have weights and machines, but I don't think they would have a punching bag, and likely the same for the gym in the Landmark Hotel. Look for a Muay Thai centre for a punching bag, or you could always make friends with "Lights Out" Janet from Cascade - she's quite involved in Muay Thai.

Maybe working out with "lights out' Janet would be good way to keep fit - could kill 2 birds with one stone :)

Maybe working out with "lights out' Janet would be good way to keep fit - could kill 2 birds with one stone :)

Going with Janet for her workout would be great fun. I went with her once and took s bunch of pics of her working out. The facility she used then was strictly a boxing place as I recall. No weights. Perhaps you could go with her to workout on the bag, then do weights on an alternate day, or later in the day.

Janet doesn't need weights. She grabbed the chin up bar, and whipped out 10 chin ups like child's play, and could do pushups till the cows come home. When she kicked the bag, so hard the sound would really resonate, it was quite impressive. She seems so tough on the outside and no one messes with her, but in private she was very sweet and submissive.

• Upvote 1

She hit me a flying kick on the chin when we were having a pretend fight in the room , I wouldn't like to fight her for real as it would be lights out Jimmy first round I fear , the Thai band would still be playing the music :aggressive:

She is a real sweetheart as brother Lefty says , she always asks me to kiss and cuddle her as she says not many guys treat her like a lady :notfair:

A great singer too , multi talented :friends:

• Upvote 1

She hit me a flying kick on the chin when we were having a pretend fight in the room , I wouldn't like to fight her for real as it would be lights out Jimmy first round I fear , the Thai band would still be playing the music :aggressive:

She is a real sweetheart as brother Lefty says , she always asks me to kiss and cuddle her as she says not many guys treat her like a lady :notfair:

A great singer too , multi talented :friends:

The singing was a side of her, I never had the pleasure to experience. Good to hear she has that going for her.

IMO, a lot of guys are intimidated by her and she probably gets fewer bar fines because of that factor.

I found her to be a total bottom, which surprised me. Was that how she was for you as well? I think the perception of her if one did not know, would be the opposite.

She claimed to be 1st cousins to the ladyboy kickboxer that the movie Beautiful Boxer was about. Had some newspaper clippings of them together in a photo.

Bodysurfer, my condolences on the news of the loss of your testicle.

"One stone" - I presume that's what you are talking about..... :unsure:

I appreciate your condolences mate - but the good news is that both of my 'big boys' are in place and looking good :)

When I am in town I will make a point of going a few rounds with Janet - she sounds like the answer to my prayers :D

The singing was a side of her, I never had the pleasure to experience. Good to hear she has that going for her.

IMO, a lot of guys are intimidated by her and she probably gets fewer bar fines because of that factor.

I found her to be a total bottom, which surprised me. Was that how she was for you as well? I think the perception of her if one did not know, would be the opposite.

She claimed to be 1st cousins to the ladyboy kickboxer that the movie Beautiful Boxer was about. Had some newspaper clippings of them together in a photo.

She likes to be treated like a lady once in a while as most guys barfine her because they want her to rodger them .

I rarely bottom apart from with Moo from Guess and that is against my will :rolleyes:

Janet is a real sweetheart , small and very strong :gym:

post-104-086567400 1305661401.jpg

post-104-033322700 1305661442.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Dunno how I missed this thread, but...

I did all the leg work, so to speak, for this about six months ago while I was living in that area. Save yourself the time of visiting the above listed places -- the shit you have to go through upon entering one of these places is infuriating. It'll only get me upset over my breakfast to detail it here, so I'll cut to the chase:

Go to Bumrungrad Hospital, off Soi 3. They've got a fantastic little gym there that's affordable for a one-day pass, with well-appointed equipment, and friendly and fairly-informed staff (none of which will you get anywhere else in the area). Not many know about it, so it's relatively empty.

No punching bag, though...

• Upvote 1