Why The Obsession With Big Cocks?

pdogg

Wow, nice Johnson there Lin. :goodjob:

I don't care how big the cock is, as long as it can get hard and come, that's okay with me. There are so many other factors that make a girl attractive to me; a pretty face, a sexy body, a cheeky smile and a good attitude are all way more important than cock size, to me.

This thread seemed like an appropriate place for my first post on the LBR forum. B)

As a ladyboylover who has a reputation for chasing down ladyboys with large appendages, let me attempt to give you my 10 inches worth.

Firstly, one size doesn't fit all, or should I say individual guys no doubt have their own rationale or motivation for lusting after monstrous meat.

Personally, I like having a ladyboy in a dominant or controlling role and having somebody especially large enhances the experience both mentally and physically.

I guess over time it has becomes somewhat of a challenge to 'take' an ever larger cock ? Having had the pleasure of both Mint & Nancy, I continue to search for a more exciting challenge, although there are only a handful that are in that league.

Cheers

Koykaeng

I guess over time it has becomes somewhat of a challenge to 'take' an ever larger cock

You mean the finding of the cock, not the taking, right? The taking would become easier over time, um, one would presume... Which leads me to my real question:

After years of diligent practice, are there no ill effects? In looking for the right word, I accidentally clicked on the Google Images button for the word "prolapse". This is not recommended. Especially over your morning breakfast.

Any preventative measures to be taken? Frightening images of pics of ladyboy King keep flashing through my head...

Good to have you on here, Brother KK. Your tutelage in this matter is most appreciated. :good: Nobody wants to lose their innards out the trap door... :shok:

You mean the finding of the cock, not the taking, right? The taking would become easier over time, um, one would presume... Which leads me to my real question:

After years of diligent practice, are there no ill effects? In looking for the right word, I accidentally clicked on the Google Images button for the word "prolapse". This is not recommended. Especially over your morning breakfast.

Any preventative measures to be taken? Frightening images of pics of ladyboy King keep flashing through my head...

Good to have you on here, Brother KK. Your tutelage in this matter is most appreciated. :good: Nobody wants to lose their innards out the trap door... :shok:

I think l removed that word from the dictionary.

Thats a deal breaker.

Personally I prefer big cocks, I do not know why but it turns me on. The same with big tits (if made the right way).

Even if I like big cocks I do not let the girls top me. I've tried a couple of times but so far I haven't really enjoyed it much with smaller dicks, so no way I'm gonna try a huge one (Nancy sized).

I consider myself a 'size queen' but since they don't top me that might sound strange to some I guess. A big rock hard cock that shoots a good load is what I look for. When I think of it the "rock hard" part is the most important and size and cum shot tie for 2nd :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...