Phimosis with a side of nuts..

Swedeman007

Seems when I get the LB who suffers from phimosis that it is an instant turnoff for me. If you think about it, they aren't even able to clean it properly as they are unable to roll the foreskin back. For me, phimosis is a no go. I have even turned away some girls with these "skin laden cocks". Just curious what some of my fellow BMs think? You like skin cock? taste good? -Swedeman007

post-1469-0-81979500-1380334704_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

I was cogitating on this subject just yesterday - in the Philippines, the incidence of phimosis does seem to be much less than in LOS. I wonder if it is because there is automatic circumcision at birth (as in the US) or some other reason. I shall ask the question about circumcision whilst I am here

In addition, the incidence of curved cocks is much less as well. There was a theory that the reason why many lbs have curved cocks in Thailand is that their predeliction for tucking them up their bum cracks which over time gives a bend to them (I can't really see that myself unless their cocks are not in line with their bums, but that seens strange), but again I need to find out if Filipino girls do the same.

So much to do, so little time.

• Upvote 2

A terrible affliction indeed... But I just dont understand why they don't circumsize them when they're toddlers?... Some bastard done it to me when I was a baby for that very reason & whilst I won't ever be thanking whoever it was, it was obviously necessary. :notfair:

At a tangent, (apologies to the OP)... I'm actually trying to grow my foreskin back (as we speak) :happy0148: , because the helmet is an organ which really doesn't need to be 'out of the pod' & rubbing against fabics all day long & with age it starts to lose some sensation & get's covered with a hardened, crazed, outer layer of skin... :party0021:

I was actually considering opening a thread up to document my progress with  various 'stage' photographs :geek: , but I somehow think it will be of very limited appeal!?... Probably better to folow Fogmastrer & Backdoors antics!

Anyway, it's all the rage now & I'd like my shiny helmet back, pleeeeeeeeeesae!

:hi:

• Upvote 2

It is my pet hate, along with som tam breath.  On many LBs if actually looks like a flesh condom.  I read somewhere, that the popular way to clean it is to pinch the end of the foreskin while having a piss, so the helmet gets a urine wash. :sign0181:

Looks like a bottle nose dolphin as well. I don't suck dolphins.  -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1