Farang newbie

jbeb123

I was curious as to how safe some of these ladyboys are? Obviously, a condom will be used at all times.I also realize that there are differences between some high-end bars, and the LB's you can find on the street. But other than just wearing a condom, what else should I avoid? Are the ladies in the bar tested by any chance on a regular basis?  Just looking for some general background, thanks.

PS, I'll be staying in Chiang Mai mostly, but will do some short trips to Phuket and BKK

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

I am a newbie and am going to visit bangkok alone. I am interested in ladyboys but am a little shy by nature. So when i go to a ladyboy bar and they approach me whats the best way to deal with them if I do not like her? Morever should i pick up ladyboys only from the bars to be safe or is it fine if i pick up FL

• Upvote 1

I am a newbie and am going to visit bangkok alone. I am interested in ladyboys but am a little shy by nature. So when i go to a ladyboy bar and they approach me whats the best way to deal with them if I do not like her? Morever should i pick up ladyboys only from the bars to be safe or is it fine if i pick up FL

Welcome to the Forum!    :hi:

It is somewhat safer to take ladyboys from the bars. 

But if you're on a tight budget and you have experience dealing with street hookers in the West then try the street.  But if the vibe doesn't seem right, then pass on her.

I would not take two from the street for a threesome on your fist trip though.

If a ladyboy you like approaches you in a ladyboy bar then chat to her for a minute and then if you still like her then buy her a drink.

If you don't like her then don't be pressured into buying a drink.  Wait for the one you like.

Happy hunting!   :drinks: