Ladyboyfriendly Hotels In The Phillippines

Ernesto

I stayed so far at the Wild Orchid Hotel, the Apartelle Royal ( above Camelot) and the Carousel (Shorttime hotel).

The Wild Orchid I found overpriced with a lousy service, but nice pool and top location, the Apartelle Royal offers good value for money ( in the Executive room) but no pool, the Carousel offers filthy brothel atmosphere (ceiling mirror etc, but no window).

What I did not find so far was a higher class hotel in the center (near Walking Street) with a nice pool where you can take ladyboys and I dont mean only one but also a few in a bunch.

I heard different opinions about Wild Orchid resort , Pacific Breeze etc.

Are they ladyboyfriendly or not and can you bring there also two or three of them ?

Thanks for reliable information

Ernesto

post-4016-0-75096700-1374660094_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-03823600-1374660109_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-37344200-1374660374_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-27910900-1374660560_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-44077200-1374660580_thumb.jp

Pacific breeze is defintely lb friendly. Been there done that. Get a room in the main building if you can.

No issues taking to breakfast and pool area, staff are really nice and recommended thoroughly.

I haven't done the 2 or 3 at a time, but i know with the ggs its fine, so i suspect you will have no problems.

Don't be embarrassed to ring and ask them!!

Central park was a good hotel too and lb friendly, but currently being rebuilt.

• Upvote 1

Devera and Tiger are located near the ladyboys on the Fields.  They don't have pools.  Both popular with mongers. The Tiger does not have a bum squirt.   I know guys who have taken two ladyboys to both these hotels.  Geomania has a pool but the location is not the best.  I've stayed at all three.

Agree with azza on Pacific Breeze - good place and it has a nice friendly atmosphere.

If you wish to spend a bit more money (around $85-00 USD upwards) then the Angeles Beach Club or Lewis Grand are hard to beat. ABC is a bit unique and funky whilst rooms at the Lewis Grand are huge with decent balconies.  Both have pools but the Lewis Grand is more outdoors based with little cabanas dotted around so you can stay in the shade, and has a couple of outdoor jacuzzis poolside. Both are at the upper end of Fields Ave - about 5-10 mins walk down to the main LB activity - and both are LB friendly.

I prefer Lewis Grand but that's just me..  You can also have a good evening buffet (kind of) at ABC that is open to all.

@Ernesto

Pacific Breeze Hotel.....

This hotel is for sure the place you have to be , you can read in the hotel section my personal review what i think abouth all the hotels in the phillippines on my last stay

Having more then one girl in your room at the same time is also no probleem , very friendly hotel staff and a 24/7 restaurant and a very nice swimming pool

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1587-the-philippines-hotel-review/

Greetz , stealth

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you wish to spend a bit more money (around $85-00 USD upwards) then the Angeles Beach Club or Lewis Grand are hard to beat. ABC is a bit unique and funky whilst rooms at the Lewis Grand are huge with decent balconies.  Both have pools but the Lewis Grand is more outdoors based with little cabanas dotted around so you can stay in the shade, and has a couple of outdoor jacuzzis poolside. Both are at the upper end of Fields Ave - about 5-10 mins walk down to the main LB activity - and both are LB friendly.

I prefer Lewis Grand but that's just me..  You can also have a good evening buffet (kind of) at ABC that is open to all.

Here are some links if you want to cjeck out either of these two upscale hotels:

Lewis Grand

Angeles Beach Club

any chance of flights bkk to angeles ??? if so what airline ??? im just checking . for a trip 2015

Tiger air is only direct at the moment.

Unfortunately cebu pacific air is flying bkk to manila.

And airasia also stopped its Kl Angeles flights too.

www.tigerair.com

• Upvote 1