What happens to older LBs

globetrotter

They retire to Facebook Globtrotter...

And then they just get greedier & greedier & greedier.

Gone are the days when theyd be taking out the plastic tits to endure an uncomfortable marriage or just sit around the viillage self harming.

The age of the transexual MILF is upon us lads, both the times & the Thais, they are a changing.

Now we all know that I was being fecesious, but in all seriousness, the Thai infatuation with Facebook & other such social media outlets has really changed the game for the oldens, if they still take good photos, have a good command of English & are clever enough, then they've got it made right now. I've mentioned before that my last close, retired, LB 'MILF' friend recons she could earn far more now than she ever did in Pattaya (and she was a really popular high earner)... The punters & potencial suiters are besides themseves, falling over one another, trying to out match & desperately carry favor... And her supposedly 'star' status is now at an incredibly obnoxious all time high.

And this applies to a few other old blasts from the past that I'm currently contacting too. One old 'Hi Boss' beauty (out of the game for 7 years now) & a flame from years ago, is now getting a surprise 'new lease of life' too... And I just can't wait to get stuck in!

2/3 years ago you just couldn't have predicted any of this!

Greeds, just that 'greed' Globtrotter & short shelf life career's a factor, but don't think that gets any better with age, it don't, they just get even more desperate as the clock click starts to get louder & louder

• Upvote 1

Here's another thread that is related to this one: http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/793-what-do-you-think-about-older-ladyboys/?hl=older

I think there are many other older lbs outside of p4p we don't know about. Many of them have opened their own businesses that we probably don't visit.

Thanks for the link, I figured it must have crossed others minds as well at some point

I saw one recently go through the change backwards on her facebook. First the tits came out, then she started appearing with a trendy male haircut and male clothing. Ok I thought, she's just reverting back to a gay-boy persona.

Then the story took an unexpected twist when a couple of weeks later "she" appeared in a video with a shaved head/eyebrows in orange robes being confirmed as a monk down at the temple.

Amazing Thailand.

• Upvote 1

I saw one recently go through the change backwards on her facebook. First the tits came out, then she started appearing with a trendy male haircut and male clothing. Ok I thought, she's just reverting back to a gay-boy persona.

Then the story took an unexpected twist when a couple of weeks later "she" appeared in a video with a shaved head/eyebrows in orange robes being confirmed as a monk down at the temple.

Amazing Thailand.

That may have been the same LB that Rx mentioned a while back.  An amazing and sobering transformation indeed.

Yes, BB - she was Nong Jazz, Miss Tiffany Universe 2009. Unfortunately she had bad relationships with most of the other lbs - was unable to turn her title into worthwhile career opportunties. She was "banned" by many lbs, which may have contributed to her decision to become a monk.

She isn't all that old - probably later 20's.