Miss Tiffany Universe 2011

rxpharm

Miss Tiffany Universe 2011 will be held on May 6 at the Tiffany Theatre in Pattaya. It will also be broadcast on Thai TV 7.

Here are a couple of videos covering the registration event last Month.

For those in Bangkok, on April 18 the field will be reduced to 24 who will continue on to Pattaya for the final week, May 1-6. This will be held at Central World (former World Trade Centre) 10am-4pm. The first few hours will be interviews, then 3-4 pm the 24 will be announced.

FB, thanks for cheering for Aom - I'm rather partial to her as well! :good:

DownLoLarry and DT - thanks for the comments - yes the contest can be rigged, but so far no rumors about this year yet, so it might be wide open.

Just so you have an idea - here is a photo of last year's winner Nong Mick with the 1st and 2nd runners up.

The-Winner.jpg

For those in Pattaya on May 4, the Miss Unlimited Sexy Star segment of Miss Tiffany Universe is on. It will be held at Central Festival Pattaya Mall.

Here are a couple of videos and photos to give you an idea of what it will be like:

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

Excellent opportunity to see and/or photography the ladies in sexy swim wear!

• Upvote 1

Is it poosible to watch the Miss Tiffany contest on the internet? - if so does anyone have a link? - I'll make sure I'm in Pattaya next year to see it live :give_rose:

Hey Body Surfer, I really don't know how to watch Miss Tiffany online.

I know it is televised on Thai TV, Channel 7. However on many cable systems Channel 7 is not on Channel 7, TIT. 80

Here's a link to the Miss Tiffany website.

http://www.misstiffanyuniverse.com/

I'd like to be felched by No11 'Khemanat Aromrat'!...

I'd sincerely like to fist fuck No14 'Sisira Ichanagan'!...

And as for no7 'Jirachaya Tapthada' I'd like to smash her arse so fucking hard that I bust out her 'capped' front teeth out & her kidneys burst!..

No8 'Numpath Prasopchok' I'd like to make her gag so hard that here eye balls pop out like exploding ping pong balls...

And finally no5 'Numpath Prasopchok', I'd like to rape her & then leave lying on the grassy verge of a motorway, crying & calling me a user, with my spunk all over her face!

May the best girl win!

:o:ph34r: :hair: :judge: :nurse: :devil:

Rest of the field are 'Also rans' JMHO

Ok Lung, something more to titillate your senses, video from the Miss Ultimate Sexy Star competition, May 4 held at Central Festival Pattaya Mall.

Aghhh, thanks 'rxpharm', I've got to go to Tescos right now & have a wank up against the glass at the 'Cold Meat' counter! :ph34r:

Any of you guys in PTY now who will be there tonite? We could meet up?

Good to see my very good buddy Fan Of TS posting! He was one of the very first members here helping with the yseting.

Hope you enjoy the show bro! :D

When my teerak saw the pageant with ladyboys all over the world there were lots of empty seats but Miss Tiffany Universe wheich is just Thais might sell out if you get there too late.

" ... one of the very first members here helping with the yseting" ... I'm not sure what 'yseting' is, but PD, that summaabitch, absolutely refused to let me be a fluffer for any eventual photoshoots, so it can't be that ... hummmm :crazy: BTW, the pageant was fun last nite. :)