I hope she will enjoy for herself, so do I...

Macdick

Life is sometimes strange, a bit marvellous, a bit anxogenic, things always happens when you don't expect them to happen. Is this magic or dramatic?  we will see.... :hi:

I have been chating on a regular basis with a few girls since I came back to Phnom Penh, knowing that I would be back again to Pattaya end of June for 10 days. I wanted to prepare new photo sessions, and fill my net as well. :bling:

One girl was explaining that business is extremely slow, that she hardly gets a customer every 2 days, time passing, time boring, wallet emptying.... :sad0143:

I told her that I would come back on 21st of June to enjoy Pattaya and that we would have opportunity to meet again.

And then all over sudden, without any warning signal, things started to race. :mad0261:

- "You want to have some holidays in Phnom Penh?"

- "I would love to but you know I have only little money now just for food."

- "Ok, if you want to come you can. But I'll be honest with you, one week together is not the same as a ST. You have to think twice...

I don't intend to put you in a jail, you will be free, but I don't want you to depress on the 2nd day. I'll be working during the day, you'll be on your own during 4 days, only one week end together and a bank holiday."

She is now flying, she looks happy and will soon be here. We will fly back to Pattaya on 21st...

One week together... let's see what happens !

Life is sometimes totally impredictable, for the best... or the worse, but this idea does not displease me ! :happy0148:

Mac

post-4126-0-58010500-1371108729_thumb.jp

post-4126-0-12428800-1371108732_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Ditto on having a great time and as a side note its good to see that CAA still flies Suvarnabumi to PP unlike Air Asia that now make you fly out of Don Muang to go to PP

Cambodia Angkor Air has recently opened Bangkok destination. As cheap as Air Asia but Suwana airport. Aircrafts are Airbus 320, one daily flight, definitely the best choice, here we go... http://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/en/home.aspx

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

put her on the water taxi to Nonthaburi, that'll eat up an hour or so each way and she don't have to worry about getting lost or anything. Then in Nonthaburi there's a pretty good market rigfht near where the boat pulls up that she might enjoy for an hour or so. Back on the boat seeing sights of Bkk along the river.